ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Four Unique Decorating Tips To Give Your Room A New Look
Who does not want to add and cherish the new look to one's room, right? Quick touch ups with painting products and unique color addition can swiftly change the face of the room at less cost and time and give you a brand new feel as well. Especially for holidays and even for the rest of the year, it contributes to creating a festive atmosphere. Here are four unique ways with which the painter in you can give your room in Nepal a new touch.
1. Glossy frame
The artwork is one of the easiest ways to add focus to the room. Hang it with a beautiful frame and watch it add a uniqueness to the room. You can add color and shine not just to the frames, but the trims and doors as well, adding frame the whole room. You can take complementary hues to the wall color and highlight these areas with semi-gloss or gloss paint. Also, assisting in differentiating one space from another, gloss finishes add sparkle and interest. In addition to that, it also provides lasting retention of paint and adds durability, even at the high traffic place.
2. Get motivated with holiday colors
Gather all the holiday gift bags and get inspired by those colors. Putting those colors together may turn to be a challenge for you, but take a hint from the color combination, and you can discover combinations you may not have thought of before. You can put them together and copy them on the walls. This is especially effective for the rooms of teens.
When it comes to painting, ceilings are the fifth wall of the room. People often ignore it even when it plays a huge role in how the room looks. So, make sure to address it and let it sparkle. High sheen products are also in option, which can add shine to these often ignored surfaces. If you are not ready for a permanent change from its bland look, try stencil pattern in a glossy hue for high style touch up.
Include texture into the space for enhanced appeal and interest. With a monochromatic or single color scheme, wall texture glows up with depth and warmth. In addition to that, paint able wall coverings or glazing bead-board over an already painted wall bring in three-dimensional appearances and provide subtle interest.
Applying these, you can transform your Shades of your bland walls to a unique one in Nepal.
Home and Garden Articles1. What Is The Best Bathroom Ventilation Fan?
2. Tips For Designing A Custom Home Floor Plan
Author: Norm Doumit
3. Adopting A Unicorn In The Fairy Garden
Author: Florence Blum
4. How To Choose The Right Custom Home Builder In Sydney
Author: Norm Doumit
5. Why Choose Handmade Rugs Company?
Author: Huzaira Javed
6. 4 Simple Ways To Residential Landscaping Maintenance
Author: Ethan Marian
7. Opt For Professional Roofing Companies And Repair Your Roof In A Better Way
Author: Tyler Gowlland
8. Know About 4 Amazing Construction Ideas From Residential Architects
Author: Jack Weathers
9. Know The Benefits Of Using Project Management
Author: Harrison Gilray
10. 4 Important Reasons To Hire Commercial Cleaners
Author: Brayden Burdekin
11. What Is The Best Fencing Option You Should Opt For?
Author: Michael R Gilmore
12. 7 Most Influential Architectural Prince That Will Take 2021 By Storm
Author: Garry Stacks
13. How To Have A Magnificent Swimming Pool In Your Compound
Author: Rory Carruthers
14. 5 Benefits Of Opting For The End Of Tenancy Cleaning Services
Author: Jamie Fison
15. 5 Benefits Of Constructing A Carports
Author: Ashton Coaldrak