ALL >> Education >> View Article
Top 5 Paying Skills With A Blockchain Course
It won't be an exaggeration to say that Blockchain is one of the hottest selling IT skills. There is a great demand for such skilled professionals who can leverage Blockchain technology's best technology. In this blog, we will discuss the different job prospects that one can get after the successful completion of the Blockchain certification course.
1. Entry-level job or internship- If you have newly entered Blockchain's world, you can start as an intern or join at an entry-level provide. You can get a pay of $15 to $30 per hour. The work profile may vary as you would be required to designing and developing Blockchain. Private Blockchain is in great demand nowadays. Entry-level positions may require individuals to develop Blockchain pilots and proofs-of-concept. This profile requires expertise in technical skills like APIs, Java, C++, NodeJS, CSS, HTML, Truffle.
3. Blockchain engineer- Another profile that one can opt for is Blockchain engineer. They work on the technical needs of the system and prepare the Blockchain app. They are required to set up the infrastructure to use digital assets like Ethereum. One needs to develop technical skills like Ripple, Solidity, Hyperledger Fabric, Java, Python, Bitcoin, Oracle Identity. One can easily get a pay of $150,000 and $175,000 per annum. So, this can be a lucrative career option, and you can surely opt for this career field.
4. Blockchain architect-If you wish to work on the network and create Blockchain platforms and applications, then the Blockchain architect job profile is the right choice for you. This is a technical profile and would require you to have technical expertise in programming languages and Blockchain platforms. A Blockchain architect can earn somewhere between $80,000- 150,000 per annum. There is a specific certification program that will provide you with the ability to become an expert Blockchain architect.
5. Blockchain project manager- Well, the profile is somewhat similar to that of a project manager, but they specifically take care of Blockchain related business needs. Again it is a high paying job, but one needs to have complete expertise in this domain. They act as intermediaries between the Blockchain app developer and business needs. Their end objective is to ensure seamless integration of the Blockchain platform with the current business operations.
Concluding Thoughts- Blockchain is a growing industry. In the Upwork's list of most sought-after skills for 2018, Blockchain ranked number one slot. Moreover, the demand for Blockchain professionals is also increasing at a breakneck pace, and having a certification in this field is going to help your career expand. If you wish to become a Blockchain expert, this is the right time to enroll for the Blockchain certification course by Blockchain Council.
For more updates and information on Blockchain courses, connect with Blockchain Council today.
Blockchain Council is an authoritative group of subject experts and enthusiasts who are evangelizing the Blockchain Research and Development, Use Cases and Products and Knowledge for a better world. Blockchain technology is more than just a technology, which is emerging rapidly with a vast scope in the future. Blockchain acts as a financial network, software, distributed ledger, etc. Owing to this multitude of benefits and features, companies are now shifting their centralized and traditional working system to this trending and futuristic technology “Blockchain”. Blockchain council creates an environment and raises awareness among businesses, enterprises, developers, and society by educating them in the Blockchain space. We are a private de-facto organization working individually and proliferating Blockchain technology globally. Visit here for more details@https://www.blockchain-council.org/
Education Articles1. Digital Marketing Institute In Udaipur
2. Top 5 Blockchain Development Companies That Ranked In 2020
Author: Block chain council
3. Choosing The Best Higher Education University Is Still A Dilemma For Many.edited
Author: Annu Shrivastava
4. Education Policy Of India 2020
Author: My schoolr
5. Guidance In Your Journey To Prepare For Cpa And Cma
Author: Miles Education
6. Develop Career In Data Analytics With Tableau
Author: Tobi Marsh
7. Trending Project Topics For Final Year Students At A Glance
Author: Chidiebere Chibuike
8. 6 Tips To Learn Better From Virtual Classrooms
Author: Swarnprastha Public School
9. 6 Expert Tips To Learn Digital Marketing Course Online In India
Author: keerthi vasan
10. Technology Has Evolved The Way We Learn: Exploring The Pros & Cons
Author: JP International School
11. 7 Expert Tips To Clear Fmge/mci Exam In First Attempt
12. Why Is Australia The Best Study Destination And How Can An Education Consultant In Melbourne Help
Author: Echoes Education
13. Oracle Fusion Financials Online Training | Oracle Fusion Financials Training | Hyderabad
Author: Rainbow Institute
14. Everything About Company Secretary Course
Author: Anoop Jain
15. Gujarat Board Gseb Hsc 12th Result 2020
Author: Nimish Narshana