ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Jay Vijay - The Largest Redevelopment Project In Vile Parle East
If you’re in search of luxury properties in Mumbai, look no more. Jai Vijay by Kolte-Patil Developers is an ideal investment destination in India located at one of the most well-connected locations of Mumbai in Vile Parle. The project’s layout is one of the best in the field with a spacious central garden, world-class amenities, and three statuesque towers make it stand apart from any other redevelopment project in Mumbai. These 2/3RLK residential apartments in Vile Parle stand apart from its competitors with world-class fixtures and fittings, branded sanitaryware, spacious rooms, and soothing views.
These 2/3RLK residential apartments in Vile Parle have been strategically located. The project enjoys proximity to the International & Domestic Airport, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri Station & Metro Station where you can reach within 5 minutes, Santacruz-Chembur Link Road where you can reach within 10 minutes, BKC will take you only 15 minutes to reach, while you can reach Dadar & Lower Parel within 30 minutes. It is one of the city’s most culture-rich suburbs where generations of Mumbaikars have settled to flourish over the years.
Experience these lavish 2 & 3 BHK flats in Mumbai which have a lot to offer. The grand entrance greets you with a touch of luxury. The spacious living rooms are equipped with high-end vitrified floorings & POP/gypsum finished walls & ceilings. The master bedrooms have laminated wooden flooring which further adds to the grandeur. In addition to this, the bathrooms are installed with vitrified marbles and branded fittings. The modular kitchen comes with black granite platform, utility space for washing machine, gas pipeline connection, water purifier, & much more.
The clubhouse at Jay Vijay offers you a positive environment where you can relax and rejuvenate. One acre of open green spaces allows you to forget the worries of the day gone by and welcome a new one with enthusiasm. Shed some calories at the well-equipped gym, find your way to peace at the meditation deck, enjoy pleasant weathers at the barbeque area, have friendly matches at the gaming zone, let your children make new memories and friends at the children’s park, let your parents meet with like-minded people at the senior citizen’s park, start your day with a healthy jog at the jogging track, or simply enjoy a book at the reading corner. With 28+ amenities, you’ll never run out of things to entertain yourself.
Jay Vijay has also been awarded the IGBC Gold pre-certification which means it complies with the necessary policies that are beneficial for the environment. Experience a lavish lifestyle with 2 & 3 BHK flats in Mumbai that welcome you, amenities that take care of you, connectivity that comforts you, and an environment that’s ideal for your family. exceptional. OC received & show flat ready.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Role Of Advanced Architectural Technology In Digital Rendering
Author: AIMIR CG
2. 8 Reasons To Hire An Interior Office Designer For You
Author: Daiko FHO is an advertising Agency.
3. Mrg World The Balcony Call 9250404173 Sector 93 Gurgaon
4. How Can An Assets Management Company Help You?
Author: Rick Lopez
5. Mas Construction Painting Contractor House Painter Toronto
6. Top 3 Benefits For Hiring A Realtor For Home Buying
Author: Rick Lopez
7. Acquisition Of Turkish Citizenship By Real Estate
Author: Saalim Tahir
8. Sell Your Home Fast With Professional Home Buyers In Bradenton
Author: L&L Property Solutions
9. Real Estate Companies In Dubai | Dubai Property Market | Houses For Sale In Dubai
10. Sam Housing And Infra Private Limited - Real Estates & Construction
Author: SVR Murthy
11. Sandalwood And How To Plant It More Beneficially
12. Common Pitfalls Of Managing Your Own Investment Property
Author: Josh Barron
13. Agricultural Transformation –deliver Your Plans Successfully
14. Top 5 Sites For Buying And Selling Best Residential Properties In India
15. Startups And Co-working Spaces Complementing Each Other And Defining New Growth Culture
Author: Vinay kumar