ALL >> Education >> View Article
Students Leadership Resources Helps Discover Strengths
Leadership training is not just for young learners looking to take on leadership roles. It is also essential in boosting any student’s competence, confidence, character, and connectedness. The right student leadership resources will help them discover their strengths through a learning framework that provides the clarity and guidance they need to become effective leaders and global citizens in the long run, regardless of their course or future career path. These resources are online and provided by established e-learning specialists that can tailor their programs to suit your educational institution’s unique requirements.
The best student leadership resources are expertly designed online courses focused on emotional and social learning, leadership, sports coaching, and career readiness.
They are meant for young learners aged 10 to 18. Specific programs are provided to certain age groups. Students in Year 5 and 6 (ages 10 to 12) are provided with a program that aims to empower their leadership, agency, and voice in an engaging, purposeful, and fun e-learning experience. Students can completely self-regulate their e-learning journey, while being supported by a teacher, by determining what they must learn and when they should learn it.
Student leadership resources for Year 9 and 10 students (ages 15 to 16) aim to challenge and inspire student-athlete leadership performance on and off their field of play. To young athletes, a learning framework that follows the 4 Cs (Competence, Confidence, Character, and Connectedness) can help them understand what it means to be a good leader in the sports environment.
Today’s Year 11 and 12 students aged 17 to 18 must be ready to enter the workforce by developing an autonomous and independent mindset to work. Reputable providers of student leadership resources refer to expert guidelines to create a unique curriculum designed for learners.
It may be challenging to teach, train, and encourage young learners to become effective leaders without the right student leadership resources. That is why schools need to invest in the right online courses and tools to truly enhance the career skills, strengths, and leadership capacity of their students.
About the Author:
Author: Richard Sharp
‘Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced’ John Keats
This quote continues to inspire my pursuit of delivering authentic, long-term online learning opportunities for K-12 students and educators. As a former classroom teacher, senior faculty member and current district school board member, I take great pride in sharing my education insights towards technology-enhanced learning in the student leadership and future skills of the workforce curricular areas.
Education Articles1. Togaf - Enriching And Empowering Lives
Author: Nitesh Prasad
2. Vfx Courses In Pune – Arena Animation Tilak Road
Author: Arena Animation Tilak Road
3. How Digital Marketing Is Important To E-commerce Websites?
Author: SUJATA KALE
4. Best Cyber Security Career 2020 Roadmap For It Professionals
5. Last One Month Strategy For Neet 2020
Author: Ajay Dulgach
6. Impacts Of Covid-19 On The Website Designing Development Companies
Author: RIYA SARODE
7. Can Blockchain Technology Help To Grow Gdp ?
Author: Block chain council
8. What You Need To Do In Your Career When You Are 22 ?
Author: Rohit Chandiramani
9. Public Speaking - Tips To Look More Confident Even If You Are Not
10. Skills Studying Abroad Helps You Acquire
Author: Sushil Sukhwani
11. Which Short Term Online Certification Course You Should Pursue Now
Author: Prerna Mehta
12. Paramedical Courses In Dehradun
Author: Manish Chamoli
13. Amazon Competitor Analysis | Step By Step Guide For Beginners.
Author: Joel Lazrado
14. Top Blockchain Tools For Remote Work In A Period Of Covid
Author: Block chain council
15. The Most Effective Steps To Developing The Best Parent-school Relationship