ALL >> General >> View Article
Optical Encryption Market Opportunities And Challenges
According to the new market research report on "Optical Encryption Market by Encryption Layer (OTN or Layer1, MACsec or Layer 2, and IPsec or Layer 3), Data Rate (10G, 40G, 100G), Vertical (BFSI, Government, Healthcare, Data Centre & Cloud, Energy & Utilities), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023", the optical encryption market is expected to grow from USD 2.77 billion in 2018 to USD 4.24 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 8.9% between 2018 and 2023. The growth of this market is driven by emerging requirement of regulatory compliances, growing concern over data security and privacy due to cyberattacks, and rising data center deployments.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=237211707
Greater than 10G and less than 40G data rate to hold largest share of optical encryption market during forecast period
The greater than 10G and less than 40G data rate is expected to hold the largest share of the market during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the large-scale adoption of the optical encryption in different verticals such as BFSI, government, healthcare, and energy and utilities where the average data rate transfer is in the range of 10G and 40G.
Optical encryption market for data center and cloud vertical to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period
The optical encryption market for the data center and cloud vertical is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Data centers play a crucial role in delivering IT services and providing storage, communications, and networking to a growing number of networked devices, users, and business processes in general. The growing importance of data analytics has boosted the value and growth of data centers.
Americas to hold largest share of optical encryption market during forecast period
The Americas is expected to dominate the market with the largest share between 2018 and 2023. This is due to the presence of some key players such as Ciena (US), Cisco (US), Infinera (US), Arista Networks (US), and Juniper Networks (US) in the region. The high adoption of cloud-based applications in the Americas has led to a dramatic increase in the number of cyberattacks, which are also becoming more sophisticated. Also, there is increasing demand for optical encryption solutions due to the need for regulatory compliance and security concerns.
Request Sample @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=237211707
Major players in the optical encryption market include Ciena (US), ADVA (Germany), Nokia (Finland), ECI Telecom (Israel), Cisco (US), Huawei Technologies (China), Microsemi (US), Infinera (US), Arista Networks (US), and Acacia Communications (US).
General Articles1. Get The Best Apartment Building Cleaning And Corporate Office Cleaning Services
Author: senate cleaning
2. Types Of Nose Surgery In Hyderabad: Which One Is Right For You?
3. Pick Up An Led Strip For Sale At Atlanta Light Bulbs
Author: Josh Patrick
4. Atlanta Light Bulbs Has Decorative Light Fixtures
Author: Josh Patrick
5. Global Demand For Blockchain Developers
Author: Block chain council
6. Run Your Business With Verified Employees & Stay Safe
Author: Abhishek Sarswat
7. Nvidia Jetson Tx2 Developer Kit Buy India
8. The Horror-comedy Graphic Novel Deadendia Is Now A Netflix Animated Series
Author: Aida Martin
9. Removing The Microsoft Edge Browser On Windows 10 Is Easier Than You Might Think
Author: Windows 10
10. Resolve Every Email Issues With Roadrunner Email Problems
Author: jack jons
11. Buy Cigars Online To Make Your Occasion Special
12. Here’s Why The Craze For Canada Immigration Is On The Rise
13. Everything You Need To Know About Sitelinks
Author: karen minton
14. Bangalore Instrumentation Companies | Univision Technology Consulting
Author: Univision Technology Consulting
15. Motorbike Road Trips - Travels The World!
Author: Gaurav Bansal