ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Is Cpa Exam? How Does One Prepare For It?
Every year, thousands of people start their preparations for the CPA exam. The CPA (Certified Public Accountant) is one of the most prestigious qualifications in the finance world. This is typically an examination that people take to qualify as a CPA in the US and get administered as one of their certified publics accountants. The CPA exam is known to be one of the highest and the most prestigious standard of competence in accountancy across the world. This exam is developed and administered by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) tied up with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA).
The main reason why people pursue this difficult journey of taking the CPA exam, is of course, due to its high fetching rewards, the high pay scale that the CPA license gets.
The average salary made by a freshly qualified CPA, who has less than a year’s experience, in USD comes up to around $66,000 in a year and that, for a new graduate is the biggest kick start one can get. The latest update with CPA is that the exams can now be given in India. The CPA salary becomes worth the efforts put in, ultimately.
A person who has a degree in finance, is great with numbers and can work under high pressure as an accountant, plus, is ready to put in the 18 months of effort to clear the exam, should really go for this job. As this exam requires dedication and perseverance, you need to have a good agenda and study schedule in place in order to crack it. For this, you would require to have a reliable and a trustworthy bulk of study material as well. Usually, students who sign up with an institute are given books and material from the institute themselves. However, if you are doing this independently, then you can find out more from past alumni who have cleared the CPA.
If you are joining a coaching class, then one thing that you need to make sure is that the classes have not just a good track record of students clearing CPA, ultimately getting the CPA license, but also this, that their style of teaching is matching with what you need. If you are someone who prefers to have a tutor who can give you personal attention, then it is better that you hire for yourself a personal tutor if possible. Since, CPA has 4 sections, passing the exam requires a thorough understanding of all the sections. The concepts need to be understood clearly rather than just being memorised.
Talk to other people and build a network of students who are preparing themselves for the same examination. This, in a way, boosts your morale and at the same time, keeps you at ease, when you can discuss concerns and get queries solved at once.
Education Articles1. Togaf - Enriching And Empowering Lives
Author: Nitesh Prasad
2. Vfx Courses In Pune – Arena Animation Tilak Road
Author: Arena Animation Tilak Road
3. How Digital Marketing Is Important To E-commerce Websites?
Author: SUJATA KALE
4. Best Cyber Security Career 2020 Roadmap For It Professionals
5. Last One Month Strategy For Neet 2020
Author: Ajay Dulgach
6. Impacts Of Covid-19 On The Website Designing Development Companies
Author: RIYA SARODE
7. Can Blockchain Technology Help To Grow Gdp ?
Author: Block chain council
8. What You Need To Do In Your Career When You Are 22 ?
Author: Rohit Chandiramani
9. Public Speaking - Tips To Look More Confident Even If You Are Not
10. Skills Studying Abroad Helps You Acquire
Author: Sushil Sukhwani
11. Which Short Term Online Certification Course You Should Pursue Now
Author: Prerna Mehta
12. Paramedical Courses In Dehradun
Author: Manish Chamoli
13. Amazon Competitor Analysis | Step By Step Guide For Beginners.
Author: Joel Lazrado
14. Top Blockchain Tools For Remote Work In A Period Of Covid
Author: Block chain council
15. The Most Effective Steps To Developing The Best Parent-school Relationship