ALL >> Education >> View Article
Software Quality Assurance And Testing: An Emerging Employment Opportunity
According to recent research, software QA testers are some of the most in-demand professionals in the job market. If you are looking to expand your career and increase your chances of employability, you may want to start taking that online software testing course. There are many reasons to pursue software QA training. Here are some of them:
A well-paid job
Enrolling in QA software testing and training program is the fastest way to get a well-paying job.
While you will likely earn less as a quality tester than a software developer, you can still expect to make a good living. And as you gain more experience, you will also start earning more. Many people pursue careers as software testers first and then study software development while working, using it as a stepping stone to an even better-paying career.
Fastest growing occupation
The pace of technological changes in IT is higher than in any other industry - computing power is doubling every 2 years, allowing for the creation of more and more powerful and complex software systems. At the same time the size of hardware is shrinking. The combination of incredibly powerful software and a small size of devices results in very complex systems.There is a fundamental engineering paradigm that guarantee constant demand for software testers: the more complex system is, the higher the risk and more risk requires more testing.
Looking at the direction that the software testing industry is taking right now, one can conclude that more software QA testers will be needed very soon. Experts say that the employment rate is expected to increase by 22% in the next few years.
Flexible career path
Software quality assurance and testing jobs offer a lot of room for growth and a promising career path. From the QA position, you can climb up the ladder in different ways. If you have enough experience and exposure in various industries, then you may become a project manager. If you are more creative, you can become a user experience designer. Some QA testers become software developers.
This article is written by Oleg Vertlib, Director of Hitek Computer School (established in 2007) Hitek Computer School provides education and training in Software QA and Software Testing to prepare students for doing manual and automated testing of modern software applications according to Information Technology standards. Hitek Computer School is certified by the Minister of Human Resources and Skills Development Canada and registered with PTIB (Private Training Institutions Branch of the Ministry of Advanced Education).
Education Articles1. Togaf - Enriching And Empowering Lives
Author: Nitesh Prasad
2. Vfx Courses In Pune – Arena Animation Tilak Road
Author: Arena Animation Tilak Road
3. How Digital Marketing Is Important To E-commerce Websites?
Author: SUJATA KALE
4. Best Cyber Security Career 2020 Roadmap For It Professionals
5. Last One Month Strategy For Neet 2020
Author: Ajay Dulgach
6. Impacts Of Covid-19 On The Website Designing Development Companies
Author: RIYA SARODE
7. Can Blockchain Technology Help To Grow Gdp ?
Author: Block chain council
8. What You Need To Do In Your Career When You Are 22 ?
Author: Rohit Chandiramani
9. Public Speaking - Tips To Look More Confident Even If You Are Not
10. Skills Studying Abroad Helps You Acquire
Author: Sushil Sukhwani
11. Which Short Term Online Certification Course You Should Pursue Now
Author: Prerna Mehta
12. Paramedical Courses In Dehradun
Author: Manish Chamoli
13. Amazon Competitor Analysis | Step By Step Guide For Beginners.
Author: Joel Lazrado
14. Top Blockchain Tools For Remote Work In A Period Of Covid
Author: Block chain council
15. The Most Effective Steps To Developing The Best Parent-school Relationship