ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Microchip Technology And Kioxia America Successfully Complete The Industry’s First 24g Sas End-to-en
June 25, 2020, New Delhi – Microchip Technology (Nasdaq: MCHP) and KIOXIA America, Inc. (formerly Toshiba Memory America, Inc.) today announced the successful completion of the industry’s first 24G SAS End-to-End Storage interoperability testing. Industry-standard 24G SAS Infrastructure delivers improved performance, security and reliability to data center, cloud, hyperscale and enterprise server/storage customers while preserving existing investments in SAS infrastructure.
This interoperability testing demonstrates that Microchip’s industry-leading suite of 24G SAS products and KIOXIA 24G SAS Solid-State Drives (SSDs) can be utilized together as part of next-generation storage solutions. Microchip’s 24G SAS tested products included the SmartROC 3200 PCIe® Gen 4 Tri-Mode RAID On Chip (ROC) Controller, the SmartIOC 2200 Input/Output Controller (IOC), and the SXP 24G SAS expander. New server and storage systems can be deployed utilizing these proven components that increase system performance while maintaining backward compatibility with existing infrastructure.
Created to complement the latest PCIe Gen ...
... 4 data center input/output (I/O) specifications, the 24G SAS (SAS-4/SPL-5) standard doubles the storage interconnect bandwidth of the prior SAS standard, eliminates bottlenecks at the CPU host interface, and allows more efficient use of both new and legacy storage infrastructure. 24G SAS includes robust Forward Error Correction (FEC) that supports the broad range of enterprise-quality server/storage use cases while minimizing system costs.
Please let us know if you would like to speak to a subject matter expert on 24G SAS implementation. For more information visit the web sites of Microchip and KIOXIA. Customers can secure product samples by contacting a Microchip sales representative.
Press image: www.flickr.com/photos/microchiptechnology/49963699631/sizes/l/
Block diagram: www.flickr.com/photos/microchiptechnology/49963985487/sizes/l/
About Microchip Technology
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of smart, connected and secure embedded control solutions. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs which reduce risk while lowering total system cost and time to market. The company’s solutions serve more than 120,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality. For more information, visit the Microchip website at www.microchip.com.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Make Businesses Easier, Profitable, And Less Stressful With Cloud Storage
2. Tips To Choose The Right Pool Cleaner
Author: Poolbay Asad
3. Aerial Drone Photography For Events | Drone Surveying And Mapping Services
4. Everything You’d Like To Know About Reddit
Author: elina john
5. Novisign Developed An Innovative Shelf Display Solution
6. How To Fix Squad Mic Not Working?
Author: Elisa Wilson
7. How To Fix "source File Could Not Be Read" Error On Firefox?
Author: Elisa Wilson
8. Everything About Data Migration Challenges And Their Solutions
Author: sahrukh hasan
9. Saving The Lives Of Millions With Primary Health Care
Author: Danny John
10. Top 7 Factors To Improve Your Practice Performance
Author: Danny John
11. Why To Replace Legacy Test Management With Modern Test Management Tools?
12. Top Mobile Problems And Their Workable Solutions
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
13. New Ethernet Phys Enable Multidrop Bus Architecture, Enhancing Industrial Networks’ Scalability And Functionality
14. Data Annotation Tools Market Analysis By Product, By Distribution Channel, By End User
15. The Need To Change The Way Students Receive Chemical Education