ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Why Do Many Investors Want To Obtain The Turkish Citizenship?
Turkey has incorporated many laws in its legislative system in recent years, especially in the investment field, in order to develop it in every way possible, where updating of the legal provisions was not limited to what serves local investors only, as the Turkish authorities have sought during the last ten years to adapt legal materials that support the interest of Foreigners in their country, through the enactment of exceptional legislation, which contributed in getting a strong influx of investors of different nationalities from around the world.
Statistics indicate that Turkey was the best destination for foreign investors, led by the Russians, Afghans, Pakistanis, Iranians and Arabs in the last decade due to the flexibility and ease of investment in it, in addition to ensuring its success, as investors recount that they managed to double their capital in a short time, not to mention that the economic prospects that were made available to them by a great country with its richness and diversity and the magnitude of its infrastructure, transportation network and its various facilities such as the largest airport in the world, Istanbul Water Canal and other projects that dazzled the world and attracted attention.
The advantages that attracted foreign investors to Turkey did not depend on doubling the money only, but rather many of them chose Turkey as their residence and others invested in it in order to acquire the Turkish passport, one of the most powerful passports in the world.
In this article, we will try to answer several questions related to this subject, the most important of which are the number of foreign investors who chose Turkey for the purpose of obtaining Turkish citizenship by investment, and what conditions helped them to do so and how much investment they made in order to obtain Turkish citizenship and how to obtain a Turkish passport, by investments and what are the easiest and most effective investments for any foreigner to double his money in Turkey?
A statement issued by the General Directorate of Registry and Citizenship Affairs in Turkey revealed that the total number of foreign investors who obtained Turkish citizenship under the legal amendments relating to the conditions of investment in the country increased significantly in less than two years.
The statement also said that the amendments that were included in the Turkish Nationality Law issued on July 26, 2016 stipulated the possibility of obtaining Turkish citizenship by investment in Turkey according to conditions set in a decree issued by the Turkish presidency later in 2018.
The statement stated as well that the number of foreigners who obtained Turkish citizenship by investment amounted to 9 thousand and 11 investors since the entry into force of the legal amendments approved by the legislative authorities in the country.
The statement of the General Directorate of Registry stated that foreigners who obtained Turkish citizenship made investments inside Turkey amounting to 3 billion and 261 million and 500 thousand US dollars thanks to amendments that opened the door before anyone wishing to carry the Turkish passport.
What is the content of the legal amendments that allowed foreigners to obtain Turkish citizenship?
The recent update in the legislative text on investing in Turkey provided the foreigner with the opportunity to get the Turkish nationality according to four options, which we mention as follows:
● Obtaining Turkish citizenship in exchange for buying a property in Turkey worth 250 thousand US dollars instead of paying a million dollars that were in force in the previous law, with the requirement that the property should not be sold 3 years after the date of purchase.
● Obtaining a Turkish passport in exchange for depositing money in Turkish banks, where the last amendment reduced it to $ 500,000 instead of $ 3 million.
● Obtaining Turkish citizenship for a fixed investment of $ 500,000 instead of $ 2 million.
● Obtaining Turkish citizenship in exchange for providing job opportunities for 50 Turkish citizens instead of employing 100 citizens, as the case in the previous law.
Once the conditions are met, foreigners can obtain Turkish passport quite simply and without any complications, and this has allowed nearly 10 thousand foreigners to become Turkish citizens in a short time.
Al-Huda Real Estate Investment Company is a Turkish-registered company involved in Real Estate consultancies and services. Based in Istanbul, Al-Huda is licensed in accordance with the provisions and regulations of the Turkish Companies Law. It has contracts and agreements with the biggest construction companies in Istanbul and targets foreign investors who have the will to own properties in Turkey. Al-Huda was established by a professional team specialized and experienced in the Turkish Real Estate Investment and Marketing sector. Al-Huda seeks to become one of the most trustful and leading companies in this sector in Turkey through a set of high-quality real estate services that are capable of attracting the attention of all those investors who are willing to invest in this sector in Turkey.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Which Is The Best Place In Mohali To Invest In Property?
Author: Harmanjot Singh
2. 7 Unbelievable Expert Tips For Finding The Right Office Space For Sale In India
3. 10 Experts Tips To Buy Individual House In Chennai
4. A Complete Guide - How To Find Cheap Apartments In Istanbul
Author: Saalm Tahir
5. Commonly Overlooked Healthcare And Safety Elements In Luxury Homes - The Rcc Walls And Marble Floors
6. How Computer Vision Is Aiding The Real Estate Industry In 2020?
7. Cut Your Property Taxes - 5 Ways To Fight Your Taxes Today And Save Future
8. Guide To Help You Get Ready To Avail Best Homes For Sale In Sacramento, Ca
Author: Henry Clark
9. Checklist For Selecting A Paying Guest
10. Real Estate In Hyderabad – Situation & Scopeent
11. Property Management Companies To Maximize The Property Value
Author: Ekirk patrick
12. Property In Delhi Ncr
Author: Rishabh Group
13. Sustainable Building Planning In Bromley: Emerging Market Trends In 2020
Author: Caitlin Allen
14. Listing An Investment Property With A Home Realtor - What Are The Problems?
Author: Rick Lopez
15. What Are Some Of The Top Commercial Leasing Services Offered By Professional Agencies?
Author: Rick Lopez