ALL >> Health >> View Article
Apollo Cradle “safe Opds” A Testament To Mothers And Babies Safety
Bangalore, 18th June Thursday: Reinforcing its commitment to provide a safe hospital experience to mothers visiting for consultation purposes and new born babies, Apollo Cradle & Children’s Hospital, a chain of multi-specialty birthing center run by Apollo Health & Lifestyle Limited (AHLL), announced “SAFE OPDs” (Out Patient Departments), demonstrating its commitment to the safety of patients visiting the Cradle for consultation purposes. The ‘Safe OPD’ will address public concerns and queries about COVID-19 With the continued increase in the number of COVID cases across the country, fear of contracting the virus is dissuading mothers from visiting hospitals along with their babies for check-ups and counselling. The “SAFE OPD” emphasizes Apollo’s philosophy of placing the health and safety of patients as its top priority.
OPD refers to those cases when the treatment and diagnosis of an ailment is done on the advice of a charge medical practitioner or doctor, by simply visiting their Cradle centers or any other consultation room.
Speaking about the “SAFE OPD” initiative, Dr Ajay H Gangoli, ...
... Director Medical Services from Apollo Cradle & Children’s Hospital said, “The Apollo Group has always been at the forefront in setting standards in providing qualitative healthcare services. The SAFE OPD initiative is another step towards providing superlative patient experience to those visiting our centres for consultations and tests and a reassurance of the safety of our premises. We have put in place elaborate measures which will reduce the threat of infection transmission and aim to dispel fear in the mind of those visiting our centres”
The “Safe OPDs” measures include mandatory screening of patients for temperature as per ICMR guidelines; seating arrangement in the waiting room to maintain social distancing; sanitizer availability at multiple points across the clinics, doctors, nurses and the cleaning staff are checked regularly. All Apollo Cradle & Children’s Hospitals are regularly sanitized to keep any infections at bay. In addition to these all doctors, nurses and attended are provided with PPE kits comprising of goggles, face shield, mask, gloves, coverall/gowns and head & shoe cover. Apollo Cradle & Children’s Hospital has made it mandatory for all its staffs to wear the PPE at all times while inside the premises of the clinic. Apollo Cradle & Children’s Hospital has also started providing virtual solutions to prenatal consultations.
The Safe OPD’s service are available across Apollo Cradle & Children’s Hospitals in Hyderabad, , and Bangalore, Delhi & Amritsar, and appointments for any service can be made by logging on to www.apollocradle.com or by dialing helpline 1860 500 4424. The Apollo 24/7 app can be downloaded by customers for a virtual consultation or to order medicine online. For editorial details please contact: Divya /7353270018/ email@example.com
Health Articles1. Harmony Pro Xl Laser: The Best Solution For All Of Your Aesthetic Needs
Author: Priya Shah
2. Laboratory Information Management System (lims) Market Is Set To Be Driven By The Technological Advancements In Lims Offerings
3. Snus Online Kaufen Und Tipps Zur Auswahl Des Richtigen Produkts
4. Nephrologist In Vijayawada
Author: Dr. Anvesh Golla
5. 7 Types And Nutritional Value Of Black Fruit
6. The Glycemic Index Of Wheat
7. Global Cell Dissociation Market Analysis, Trends, Business Opportunities And Forecast To 2021 – 2026
8. In Vivo Toxicology Market Opportunities, Business Forecast To 2025
9. Sepsis Diagnostics Market Valued At ~$510 Million In 2021 And Is Anticipated To Grow At A Healthy Cagr Of 9% By 2026
10. Hospitals In Delhi | Mangalam Hospital
Author: Mangalam Hospitals
11. Laboratory Information Management System Market Opportunities, Business Forecast To 2026
12. 10 Health Benefits And Nutritional Value Of Green Millet
Author: thomas brown
14. Neurologist In Battle Creek | Holistic Comprehensive Brain Health Care
Author: Behavioral Healthcare
15. Lungs Detox Diet Plan