ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
What Are The 5 Phases In The Software Development Life Cycle (sdlc)?
1. Planning and analysis
This phase is the most fundamental in the SDLC process. Business requirements are compiled and analyzed by a business analyst, domain expert, and project manager. The business analyst interacts with stakeholders to develop the business requirements document. They also write use cases and share this information with the project team. The aim of the requirements analysis is for quality assurance, technical feasibility, and to identify potential risks to address in order for the software to succeed.
Designing the product architecture
During the design phase, lead developers and technical architects create the initial high-level design plan for the software and system. This includes the delivery of requirements used to create the Design Document Specification (DDS). This document details database tables to be added, new transactions to be defined, security processes, as well as hardware and system requirements.
3. Developing and coding
In this phase, the database admin creates and imports the necessary data into the database. Programming languages are defined by requirements. Developers create the interface as per the coding guidelines and conduct unit testing. This is an important phase for developers. They need to be open-minded and flexible if any changes are introduced by the business analyst.
Testers test the software against the requirements to make sure that the software is solving the needs addressed and outlined during the planning phase. All tests are conducted as functional testing, including unit testing, integration testing, system testing, acceptance testing, and non-functional testing.
In a post-production, live software environment, the system is in maintenance mode. No matter the number of users, the sophistication of the software, and rigorous QA automation testing services, issues will occur. That’s the nature of software with managing data, integration, and security, and real-world usage. Access to knowledgeable, reliable support resources is essential, as is routine maintenance and staying up to date on upgrades.
Contact us today for a FREE quote or estimate!
Internet Marketing Articles1. 16 Affiliate Marketing Company Kolkata Strategies You Should Try
Author: Amit K
2. Boost Productivity With Brisk Infratel – Iil Based High-speed Internet
Author: Deepak Dubey
3. Social Media Marketing For Small Business
Author: Vinod Mohite
4. 15 Trail Blazers Leading The Way In Celebrity Endorsement Services
Author: Amit K
5. Digital Marketing Training
6. An Introduction To Influencer Marketing Company In Kolkata
Author: Amit K
7. A Premium Online Stock Deserves Best Opencart Themes
8. Blogging For Beginners | Guide And Tips For Beginners
9. How Top Social Media Networks Will Change In 2021?
10. Importance Of Digital Marketing
11. Why Digital Marketing Is Important
Author: Ravi Kumar
12. Can A Digital Marketing Agency Help Real Estate Developers In Increasing Revenue?
Author: Digicomm Digicomm Marketing Services LLP
13. Digital Trends Shaping Financial Services Marketing
Author: Wisoft Solutions
14. What Digital Marketing Services Will Help Your Business?
Author: Alpha Infolab
15. Why Get Dedicated Digital Marketing Solutions For Your Real Estate Company
Author: Barry Elvis