ALL >> Business >> View Article
Tokensoft Distributes $4 Million In Equity To Investors Using Via Ethereum Blockchain
Digital securities platform TokenSoft has tokenized its equities to distribute it to the investors that participated in a $4 million Series Seed round.
It has utilized Ethereum blockchain to distribute the equities and with this initiative, it has become one of the pioneers in the industry to tokenize equities using the blockchain.
The Seed round had been conducted back in July 2018 with the leading participation by Base10 and e.ventures, along with Coinbase Ventures and Avon Ventures.
TokenSoft distributed the digital representation of the investor’s investment on the Ethereum blockchain using ERC-1404 tokens based on a simple agreement for Future Equity or SAFE model. It is noteworthy that ERC-1404 is a simple token standard for accounting automation and compliance for securities and digital assets.
Mason Borda, CEO of TokenSoft Inc. said:
“We have proven with the customers that the blockchain can streamline and automate secondary transfers, we are excited to finally be able to use the same great technology our real estate and institutional customers have been using.”
One of ...
... the Investors Meltem Demirors, who is associated with TokenSoft since 2018, said, “While many in the industry speak of the benefits of digitizing private capital markets, TokenSoft has actually done this with their own shares.”
He further commented, “I have the ability to hold shares in my wallet, receive dividends, bid or offer and gather real-time market data that facilitates price discovery.”
How the Tokenization of the equity will be beneficial to the Investor?
Tokenizing the equity will provide payment of dividends in US dollars through the integration with Signature Bank’s blockchain-based platform, and Toeknsoft’s Subsidiary DTAC LLC.
It will provide real-time legitimate access to ownership information with all the records of transactions on the blockchain.
The shareholders can access to secondary markets to sell the shares through their TokenSoft accounts.
Tokensoft is a blockchain-based leading technology platform based in San Francisco, CA. It has an investor base in almost 50 countries with investment over half-billion dollars. Tokensoft is seeking to expand its operations by collaborating with venture-backed firms, asset managers broker-dealers to establish an active secondary market place.
Business Articles1. Best Landscape Consultancy In Brisbane
Author: C Price Landscapes
2. Logistics Uk Wants Government To Grant Eu Drivers The Temporary Visa
Author: VSL Logistics
3. Custom Cabinets Refacing
Author: Kendall Coupons
4. Why Different Industries Prefer Ecomass As The Best High-density Polymer?
Author: Michael Luis
5. Custom Gable Boxes Wholesale At Exclusive Quality And Price
Author: Jaff Parker
6. What Are 24-hour Electricians And Do I Need One?
Author: vikram kumar
7. Nokego Securities
8. Great Food Delivery Services For A Startup Business
Author: Code Regime Technologies
9. Customized Lip Gloss Packaging
Author: Jaff Parker
10. Why You Should Choose To Light Your Cigar With A Triple Refined Butane Fuel
Author: Michael Glynn
11. Pla Clear Cup Is Now Used In Vast Numbers At Hotels And Restaurants!
12. Top Architects In Faridabad | Interior Designer In Faridabad
Author: Space Shastra Architects
13. Learn More About Allah With Quran In Bengali Language
Author: Online Islamic Books Inc
14. Ferroalloy Industries Take A Major Role In Manufacturing Sectors
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
15. World's First Nft Pageant: Bitkub Group Has Officially Partnered With Miss Universe Thailand 2021
Author: Cecilia Wong