ALL >> General >> View Article
Top 5 Stocks That Will Give 20%-50% Returns In The Agri Sector
Top 5 stocks that will: The COVID-19 pandemic hits all sectors to an unexpected level. However, it will take time to recover as much time we expect. But in these challenging situations the Indian Agriculture sector doing well and now it is a point of hope to boost the economy further. Besides, the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) reported its forecast for this monsoon is normal at 102% of the long-period average (LPA).
“This monsoon will be very important not only for the agriculture sector but also it will provide employment, an increase in auto sales, and also increased demand for Cement to Steel. Besides, good monsoon will benefit, sales of tractors, two-wheelers, auto financing, agrochemical, and some FMCG companies, said Hemang Jani, Head Equity Strategist at Motilal Oswal Financial Services.
Besides, Monsoon will be a key aspect of the Indian companies this year. In my opinion, a good monsoon will bring good tidings to some companies. On the other side, the Indian GDP growth reports one of the worst ever due to COVID-19 pandemic, said Siddharth Sedani, Vice-President, Shares and Stock Brokers.
... rural India contributes almost 53% to India’s GDP growth. The COVID-19 affects more in the Urban areas rather than in rural areas. The experts suggest Top 5 stocks that will buy in Agro Sector that will give you 20%-50% returns.
NCC: Buy | Target: Rs 57
The company performed really well in these conditions, it reported almost 48% growth in the fiscal year 2020. While EBITDA growth of the company reported at 2.6 times as against 4 times in FY22.
Besides, the company formed a “Triangle Symmetric Candlestick pattern” in the daily chart. While the company formed a Bearish harami pattern in the Monthly chart. The experts suggest buying the stock within the range of Rs 29 and targets for Rs 57 with an upside at 110%.
However, NCC Limited on Friday reported a bullish trend in the stock market. The company gained 2.55 points with a 9.44% increase and reached 29.55 INR. While in BSE, the company gained 2.55 points with a 9.44% increase and reached 29.55 INR.
Hindustan Unilever: Buy | Target Rs 2,452
It is one largest FMCG companies in terms of products and distribution of networks. The company formed a “Three inside up Candlestick pattern“ in the daily chart. While the company formed a Bullish gap up Candlestick pattern in the Weekly chart. The experts suggest buying the stock within the range of Rs 2,118 and targets for Rs 2,452 with an upside of 16%.
General Articles1. Paranjape Opulus Thane Schemes Codename Trademark Builders Project Hiranandani Meadows
2. Personal Loan Emi Calculator: Calculate Your Monthly Payments With Ease
3. Ev Charging: Ac Charging Vs Dc Charging
Author: EV fast
4. Top Reasons To Choose The Logitech Ipad Pro 12.9 Keyboard
Author: Bass Electronics
5. 4 Wheeler Rc Registrations Certificate In Mumbai-how To Get A Duplicate Registration Certificate?
6. How Beneficial The Fruit Dehydrators Are?
Author: DYNAMIC DRYERS INTERNATIONAL
7. Mt Kilimanjaro Trekking Trips Are Very Enjoyable And Amazing!
Author: Top Africa Safaris LTD
8. Restoring Smiles With Dental Implants In St. Louis, Mo: Stallings Dental Is Your Go-to Urgent Dental Care Provider
Author: Jessica Williams
9. Transform Your Brand With High-quality Video Animation Services In The Uk
Author: Kort Performance
10. Transform Your Bathroom Into A Spa-like Oasis With Bathroom Remodeling In Carlsbad And San Diego
Author: New Wave Design & Build LLC
11. Slick Plate Carrier And Body Armors – Choose The Right Provider
12. The Best Doctor For Vitiligo Treatment: What Exactly You Must Know?
Author: Laxmi Vitiligo Centre
13. What Are The Top Advantages Of The Kidney Specialist Doctor In Kolkata?
Author: Dr. Smartya Pulai Best Nephrologist
14. Do You Need Macbook Repair In Dubai ?
15. Everything You Need To Know Before Opting For Scotland Tour Packages
Author: Anubhav Vacation