ALL >> Business >> View Article
Klm Axiva Finvest Ltd Ncd Details
KLM Axiva Finvest Ltd NCD Period from fourth June to 25th June 2020:
KLM Axiva Finvest Limited installed in 1997 in Hyderabad. It is a non-store taking and non-deliberately significant NBFC. The organization giving advances to Micro Small and medium enterprises loans, gold advance business, and individual advance. The organization principally giving microfinance advances to ladies clients.
Offer Period 2nd June to 25th June 2020
Security Name KLM Axiva Finvest Ltd
Security Type Secured, Redeemable, Non-convertible Debentures (Secured NCDs)
Issue Size (Base) Rs 100 Cr
Issue Size (Shelf) Rs 125 Cr
Issue Price Rs 1000 Per NCD
Face Value Rs 1000 Each NCD
Least Lot Size 5 NCD
Market Lot 1 NCD
Posting At BSE
Credit Rating CARE BB+/Stable
Tenor 400 days, year and a half, 75 months, 2 years, 3 years, 5years
Series Series I to X
Installment Frequency Monthly, Annual and Cumulative
Premise of Allotment First Come First Seve Basis
KLM Axiva Finvest Ltd has intended to raise a base ...
... size of Rs 100 cr. The speculator needs to contribute at least 5 bonds and in products of 1 NCD bond. The Face estimation of the plan is Rs 1000 for every NCD bond. It offers distinctive loan costs and residencies of 400 days, year and a half, 75 months, 2 years, 3 years, and 5 years. The NCD is accessible in 10 arrangement.
KLM Axiva Finvest Ltd NCD Coupon Rates:
Arrangement Frequency Tenure Coupon Rate Maturity Amount
I Monthly 400 Days 11.00% Rs 1,000
II Cumulative 400 Days NA Rs 1,123
III Cumulative 18 Months NA Rs 1,179
IV Monthly 2 Years 11.25% Rs 1,000
V Yearly 2 Years 11.50% Rs 1,000
VI Monthly 3 Years 11.50% Rs 1,000
VII Yearly 3 Years 11.75% Rs 1,000
VIII Monthly 5 Years 11.75% Rs 1,000
IX Yearly 5 Years 12.00% Rs 1,000
X Cumulative 75 Months NA Rs 2,000
The organization dispensed 1,00,000 NCD's from that it distributed 100,000 NCD's for QIB. So also, it apportioned 400,000 and 500,000 NCDs for NIIs and HNIs separately.
Likewise, the NCD proposed to remain gave under "CARE BB+" standpoint stable, by the Credit Rating Agency. In addition, the sum confronted Rs 12,500 lakhs dated September 30, 2019.
Disclaimer: This article gives data about the plan. It doesn't offer any guidance or suggestion. Kindly counsel your money related guide before contributing.
Business Articles1. 7 Signs You Need To Restore Your Sash Windows
Author: Sash Windows
2. How Can You Scale & Automate Your E-commerce Business?
3. Uae Anti-money Laundering Legislation – What You Should Know
Author: Haroon Juma
4. Acetonitrile Uses, Storage, And More 101
Author: Magan Bhadani
5. 5 Tips On How To Prepare Your Home For Air Conditioning Installation
Author: Air Conditioning
6. 6 Reasons Why You Should Hire A Professional Food Photographer
Author: kanika panchal
7. How To Get Your Sa302 Tax Calculation & Tax Overview
Author: Holland Emery is a professional tax accountant.
8. Management By Exception: A Path Towards Touchless Procurement For Manufacturers
Author: conver gentis
9. Always Outsource The Trusted Book Keeping Services
Author: Adam Jones
10. Ever Green Scope Of Translation Services
Author: Steve Smith
11. Spot Welding Nickel Strips
Author: Amit Shah
12. Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes Manufacturers In India
Author: Ashwin Bhansali
13. Why You Require Feeralloys As A Steelmaking Company
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
14. Attractive Features Of Refractories And Their Manufacturers
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
15. Branding Without A Website Is Basically No Branding At All
Author: Arun Kumar