ALL >> Stock-Market-Future-Market-Commodity-Market >> View Article
How Do You Know If A Stock Is Fundamentally Strong?
1. Earning’s (Both annual and current quarterly earnings)
A growth of at least 25% for the last two quarters and a growth of at least 25% for each of the past 3-5 years, is a good sign. Our research shows that earnings growth is the no.1 indicator of a stock’s potential to make big gains. That’s why it is important to look for stocks with strong current results, as well as a history of solid earnings growth. Also watch for quarterly sales and profit margins that are growing. Further, a return on equity (ROE) of above 17%, is a good indication that the stock will breakout soon.
Bajaj Finance’s stock price surged 227% in 52 weeks starting in January 2012. During the five quarters before this big move, Bajaj Finance offered clues it would become a winner when it reported quarterly earnings growth of 180%, 182%, 94%, 65%, and 57%. Conventional wisdom said those earnings gains were already priced into the stock and it was too late to buy. But Bajaj Finance was just gearing up. And was Bajaj Finance unusual? Not at all. Stock prices surged in the upcoming months.
2. New Factors
Look for companies ...
... with new products, new services, new management or even new price highs. New conditions in the industry as a whole could also be a positive sign for those particular stocks. Explosive stock growth doesn’t happen by accident. The biggest stock winners had some new factors associated with the company, that propelled the company to astounding heights. That’s why it’s important to look for the new angle in a company. New products ignite growth.
Indraprastha Gas is the sole supplier of CNG in Delhi. The Company is a huge beneficiary of strict regulations imposed by both Delhi Government and the Supreme Court of India to curb pollution in the city. The ban on diesel driven public transport vehicles in NCR, coupled with the Delhi Government’s odd-even rule has led to a surge in demand for CNG in the region. CNG accounts for almost 76% of the Company’s sales volume. Since then, the stock has shot up over 100%.
Many people are of the opinion that various factors need to be considered while performing the fundamental analyses of stocks. However, our research shows that the above mentioned points are the most important factors and account for the major dependency of stock prices on fundamental factors. For more fundamental analysis tools and technical analysis tools, visit www.marketsmithindia.com .
Investment advisory product based on William O’Neil’s CAN SLIM method with model portfolio, pattern recognition, idea lists powered by institutional quality data
Stock Market/Future Market/Commodity Market Articles1. How To Become A Forex Trader In South Africa
2. Cryptocurrency Investing: It’s Not As Risky As You Think
3. Is Day Trading Profitable? The Difficulties Of Earning Profits With Day Trading
Author: madhav joshi
4. Why People Prefer The Best Online Trading Platform?
5. What Is Auction Market Theory?
6. How To Start Forex Trading With Forex Broker
Author: jessica smith
7. What Does A $2 Billion Unicorn Do?
8. How To Recover Money Lost In Stock Market
Author: David Smith
9. Why Indian Business People Are Interested In Stock Trading?
10. How To Trade Cryptocurrency Effectively
11. 3 Awesome Things You Can Learn From Share Trading
Author: Anamika Patel
12. Top Reasons Why Companies Decide To Go Public
Author: Rashmi Dey
13. Fractional Shares: What Are They And How Do They Work?
Author: Rashmi Dey
14. Details About Auction Market Theory
15. What Is The Best Online Stock Trading Site For A Beginner
Author: Rashmi Dey