ALL >> Business >> View Article
Implement A Neatly Designed System Of Workflows Through Erp Software
Implement a neatly designed system of workflows through ERP software
Do you have easy access to information about your sales, purchases, inventory, production, accounts? Are you using different software for different processes? Is it taking a lot of time to reconcile financials at the end of the year? it's time to implement an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system!
What is ERP
ERP refers to the software and tools that businesses can use to process and manage information from all departments of the company.
It plays an important role in business process management.
To integrate all aspects of business operations into one easy-to-use system, many companies turn to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions.
ERP software stores the information in one database, giving businesses a simplified look.ERP software runs on a variety of computer hardware and network configurations, including within premises (client/server) or hosted (cloud-based).
ERP software makes it easier to track the workflow of various departments. It can reduce the operational costs & time. One time entered data can be shared across all the departments. For eg. Data entered in an enquiry register can be used in all the stages like Quotation, Purchase order, Invoicing etc.
In the above mentioned diagram, Company is accepting an enquiry from it’s customer, in an ERP software data stored as enquiry will be used in all the stages like Quotation, PO, GRN, Invoice.
Most of the ERP software covers the following modules - product planning, material purchasing, inventory control, distribution, accounting, marketing, finance and HR.
There are different flavors of ERP that serve various business domains. It’s no longer restricted to only the manufacturing sector. ERP solutions are specially designed for specific industries, like finance, communications, education, healthcare etc.
Key benefits of ERP software
Scalability : It is possible to add new functionality to the system as per the business needs. This adds a lot of flexibility in the implementation of new changes.
Data quality and access : - Compared with traditional approaches (manual record entry), an ERP software improves data quality by improving the underlying processes. Data can be accessed from any location (if you are connected with the internet), so no geographical restrictions.
Reporting system : single reporting system to check status of any operation in real-time, across all the departments.
Enhanced sales, purchases, inventory functionality.
Production Management tools and reminder systems will make sure that you are always up to date while being with your dealers.
Alerts for Minimum & Maximum stock will help you to manage inventory properly.
Creates sales territory to track and segment your sales completely.
Manage post sales activities. [Read More]
Business Articles1. What Are Secured Debentures And Registered Debentures- Zoefact
Author: Ridzi Arora
2. Protect Your Vehicle By Choosing Best Oil At Affordable Price
3. Significance Of Custom Lip Balm Boxes For Your Makeup Brand
Author: James Adam
4. Things To Consider When Choosing A Digital Marketing Agency
5. Seed Fund Scheme For Startup India
Author: GSPU Startup
6. What You Need To Know About The Kyc Process
Author: Eldon Broady
7. Decorating Your Room By Opting Best Carpets And Rugs At Unbeatable Price
8. Check Out The Major Applications Of Glycerol Ester Of Rosin!
Author: Pinechemical Rosinester
9. Understand Importance Of Utilizing Rosin Ester Presently
Author: Pinechemical Rosinester
10. Cloud Based Business Phone System: Great Reasons To Invest
Author: Kah Wah Wee
11. Chimney Inspection - A Few Things To Know
Author: Eden Natanzon
12. Get Pen Box Packaging Wholesale At Gotoboxes
Author: Jordan Harry
13. Characteristics Of Hastelloy Plate , What Quite Fasteners Are There From Hastelloy Plate And Where I
Author: harsh mehta
14. Main Performance And Structural Characteristics Of Hot Melt Pillow Packing Machine
Author: yang huimin
15. Unique Ideas Of Custom Hot Dog Boxes For Your Brand Or Business Success