ALL >> Health >> View Article
How Travel Will Change After Corona Virus Pandemic
The world was never brought to a standstill the way Covid-19 has done it. Every country had their own challenges, but it has never happened in the history that just a little virus made everything come to a halt. Every country has been fighting with different problems since the time immemorial, but this problem seems to be one of its kind. Nonetheless, the world has to learn to live with it rather than ignore the problem until we actually get rid of it. Travel industry, just like all other industries has to cope with it. Let us see how the world travel is going to change after the pandemic mellows down.
Flight ticket prices may rise
The first thing that the airlines are going to is to do the thermal screening of all their passengers in their home country. Only the Corona-negative people will be allowed to board the flights. However, the testing for Corona Virus, extra sanitization procedures, and health measures will surely cost the airlines a lot of money. Moreover, the airlines may have to allow more space between the seats, which means they can ferry a lower number of passengers than earlier times.
You will see more surgical gloves, contact-less infrared thermometers, and sanitizing wipes in the airplanes. You will notice the deduction in things like free reading material in the back pockets of the seats, free cutlery, and free drinks. All these extra expenses will have to be borne by the passengers, which means you will have to pay a lot of extra money for your flight tickets even after the world lockdown is lifted.
The journey on the road will change
Travelers will take flights only for very long distances, but they will have to travel in cars for the last mile connectivity. Since the public transport like trains and buses are more prone to the spread of Corona Virus infection, people are likely to hire the cabs or use the Self-Drive Car Rental App to book a car that they can drive on their own. The cab drivers will make sure to ferry only 2-3 passengers and that too in the back seat. The Car Rental companies will ensure to sanitize their cars for their clients. The road trips will see the comeback for sure once the state borders are open once again.
The parties will see a delay
The parties in Goa, Delhi, and Mumbai will see a halt for some time. The night parties, for example, will see less people even when everyone is comfortable with social gatherings. The weddings planners, for instance, have already started working on wedding plans including not more than 50 people, sanitization measures in check, masks and santizers for everyone, and social distancing measures in place.
The world has already begun accepting the change instead of cringing over it. Every industry has started taking the necessary measures required to keep themselves and everyone else safe while living their life normally.
Yes, living with Corona Virus is going to be the new normal and we shall overcome this soon!
Health Articles1. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Symptoms, Causes And Treatment
Author: Rakshita Agrawal
2. Meddevice Ignition 2021 | Kentron Insight
Author: Kentron Insight
3. Dealing With Addiction Is Matter Of Humane Approach And Better Environment
4. How Rehab’s Prove Helpful For Patients Torecover Fast?
5. Substance Abuse Can Be Stopped If You Act
6. Improve Quality Of Life Andembrace Holistic Wellness Through Therapy
7. Understanding Theunderlying Effects Of Opioid Addiction And Its Possible Treatment
8. How Tele-health Services Prove Beneficial For Patients And Doctors?
9. Medical Gas Market - Future Growth, Comprehensive Analysis & Key Players
Author: robert henric
10. What Makes A Good Bariatric Surgeon? | Good Bariatric Surgeon Hunt Made Easy
Author: Alsa Pakistan
11. 500 Members Of The Shincheonji Donate Plasma To Develop Treatments For Covid-19
12. How Does Topamax Helps In Treating Migraines And Severe Headaches?
Author: Kristen Jones
13. Male Pattern Baldness: Is There An Effective Treatment?
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant Center
14. Get A Hair-free Smooth Skin With Laser Hair Reduction
Author: Aster Dermatology
15. Ginger Powder The Herbal Solution For You Healthy Life
Author: Andy Biotech