ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Company Registration Chennai| Register New Company Registration Chennai
Company Registration is the inclusion of a business into the government’s company register. It is the process of giving your company a recognized identity.
When you are starting a new business venture, then it is mandatory for registering the company through a simple process. If you have the relevant documents, then you can easily register your company online at the MCA – Ministry of Corporate Affairs portal.
Getting by the process of new company registration helps you in more ways than one.
Types of Companies
• One Person Company (OPC)
• Private Limited Company (PLC)
• Public Limited Company (PLC)
• Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
Types of firms
There are various types of business structures in India. Knowing them before you register your business can help you simplify the process. Below is a list of different kinds of firms.
• One Person Company (OPC):
If there is only one owner or promoter, then OPC is the best way to start a company.Introduced in 2013, it allows complete freedom to a sole-proprietor to make decisions in a company’s best interest. Private Limited Company (PLC):
It is one of the medium enterprises which has an investment between Rs 5 crore and Rs 10 crore in machinery and plant. The limit falls between Rs 2 crore and Rs 5 CrorePublic Limited Company (PLC):
It is a voluntary association of members under company law. The liability of its members is limited to the number of shares they Limited Liability Partnership (LLP):
LLP is one of the ways for partners to start a business. The partners are only limited to their agreed contribution
Benefits of New Business Registration
If you have started a new business, then registering the same offers many benefits. Registering a new company makes it genuine and authentic. It also makes the new venture trustworthy in the eye of people, thus increasing your reputation.
• Offers accountability protection to assets related to your business.
• Smoothens up the process of expansion in future.
• It makes availing loans in times of need easy.
• It makes finding investors easy.
• Registering a company protects you from risks.
• Authenticity attracts new clients and customers.
Difference between MSME Registration and OPC Registration
• MSME registration and OPC registration are exclusive of each other. Any firm, including OPC, can register for MSME – Micro Small Medium Enterprises, if it satisfies the enterprise registration criteria.
• All the companies that provide company registration services can help you with both the processes.
• OPC is primarily starting a company under sole-ownership. The size of the company may vary depending on the investment and scale of the business.
Beauty Articles1. Anti-ageing Food Recipe For Wrinkles Skin.
Author: Rasmiyah Samaha
2. Natura White Glutathione Lotion
Author: Trev Powers
3. Best Foot Reflexology Techniques For Relaxation & Pain Relief
4. Find Flatiron Bridal Hair For Your Big Day
Author: James Smith
5. Buy Antique Watches From Driklux
Author: Driklux Watch Winder
6. Figure Out Your Skin Type In Just A Few Simple Steps- Beauty Duniya
Author: Aditi Gupta
7. Best Skin Rejuvenation Solutions To Bring Out The Best Beauty In You
Author: Natalies Skin Solution
8. Tips To Choose The Right Bridesmaids Jewellery
Author: katrina Sherwin
9. How To Become An Electrolysis Technician
Author: Gulf Coast Academy
10. Automotive Decorative Exterior Trim Market
11. 10 Best Teas For Weight Loss And Reducing Belly Fat - Slimming Teas
Author: Md.Hafiz Uddin Sumon
12. Everything You Need To Know About Hair Extensions
Author: James field
13. Biotin For Balding Men
Author: James field
14. Full Body To Body Massage In Delhi
15. Sls Free Shampoo Vs Regular Shampoo