ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Shreemant Tetra Pak Milk – Safe, Nutritious & Healthy Choice!
Indians have been consuming dairy products in loose form. Increasing health & safety concerns has shifted consumption from loose milk towards value-added products. Shreemant Tetra Pak Milk gives you complete goodness and freshness of milk with all vital nutrients essential for human growth.
Shreemant Tetra Pak Milk is prepared by a physical process in which milk is heated to temperatures of up to 150 °C for several seconds, which is then packaged aseptically. This destroys microbes and deactivates enzymes while preserving the flavor, taste, and nutritional value of the milk – giving it extended shelf life.
It is a rich source of high- quality proteins, calcium, vitamins B2 & B12, phosphorus, and potassium. There are no meaningful changes in the UHT milk nutritional value as a result of pasteurization.
• The calcium content of ultra pasteurized milk does not effect.
• After ultra heat treatment, minerals remain the same. However, there is a minimal change when it comes to vitamins.
• Shelf-stable milk has slightly lower levels of vitamins B12 & B6.
Shreemant Tetra Pak Milk can be stored for up to six months on the shelf without refrigeration. However, it needs to be refrigerated immediately, once you open it. Then it can be enjoyed normally like fresh milk within seven days of opening. Since Shreemant Tetra Pak milk doesn’t require refrigeration until opened, it may be better for the environment.
Shreemant Tetra Pak Milk has many features and benefits that make it more appealing for use.
• No need to boil
• Virtually zero bacteria
• Easy to use and carry while travelling
• No need to refrigerate till opening
• Just open and drink
• Tetra Pak container packaging
• No preservatives & chemicals added during manufacturing
• Shelf life – 6 months at room temperature
Shreemant Dairy offers Tetra Pak Milk in 3 variants, viz—Gold, Taaza, and Slim which are ideal for home & commercial use.
• Shreemant Gold
Shreemant gold is standardized milk. This UHT milk shelf life is 180 days when stored in a cool and dry place — ideal for the preparation of sweets and desserts.
• Shreemant Taaza
Shreemant Taaza has a shelf life of 180 days from the date of packaging when stored in a cool and dry condition with ambient temperature. It is best to prepare tea and coffee as well as sweets and desserts.
• Shreemant Slim
Shreemant Slim is low-fat UHT milk. It is excellent for people having heart and blood pressure related problems as well as health & weight conscious people. The shelf life is 180 days when stored in a cool and dry place.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Gelatin Market: Trends, Scope And Forecast To 2023
2. Oven Baked Indian Breads
3. Healthy Indian Diet Plan For Pregnancy That You Need To Know
Author: keerthi food
4. How To Decide The Catering Menu For Your Corporate Or Office Event
Author: Brian Daoud
5. Lactose-free Products Market: Market Growth, Analysis, Industry Insights
6. Buy Dry Fruit Online
Author: Buy dry fruits online
7. 7 Most Consumed Food In India By Food Lovers
8. 4 Amazing Benefits Of Garam Masala That You Can’t Ignore
Author: Alex Warner
9. Markaz Cafe & Lounge
Author: TheMeal Deals
10. Market Leaders In Calcium Propionate Market
11. Why Is It A Good And Healthy Idea To Switch To Authentic Mexican Cuisine?
Author: Nelly Paulina
12. Healthy School Lunch Service Provider For Kids In Nj
Author: Karson Foods
13. Organic Foods And Its Benefits: Nutritious And Delicious
Author: Satjit Kumar
14. The Best Side Of Food
15. Why People Choose Spit Roast Catering For Parties?
Author: Mario Sazos