ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Four Factors To Be Good Tea
Modern people seem to be more picky about anything than ancient people, and for a good tea, we ask for more specific and detailed. For those who love tea, the more they love it, the stronger the desire for tea knowledge. There are many factors for achieving a good tea, mainly in the following four aspects:
First, the material selection is true.
1. Tea species and tree age. Good tea is cultivated by people, and it is the result of the survival of the fittest in nature for thousands of years. Yunnan big leaf Tea is a typical excellent tea. The older the tree, the deeper the root system, and the more minerals it absorbs underground, the more abundant the tea will be.
2. Soil composition. The effect of making tea in different hills is different, with strength, weakness, fierceness and flexibility. The fundamental reason is that the nutrients in the soil where the tea tree grows are different, and the types and quantities of trace elements contained in them are different.
3. Tea tree growing environment. As the saying goes, "Alpine clouds produce good tea," Pu-erh tea grows best at an altitude of 1250 meters to 1800 meters. In addition, it includes sunshine time, light intensity, regular intervals, and appropriate inter planting. No pesticides are needed to prevent biodiversity. The occurrence and development of diseases and insect pests.
4. Location and time of picking. Bud tips, leaves, stalks, yellow flakes and other parts all play different roles in the post-fermentation process and have different effects on the transformation effect. For Pu-erh tea, it is not necessarily that the more tender, the better; the picking time is also Very important, spring tea is certainly good, but in terms of blending effect, in terms of richness of flavor, aroma and charm, autumn tea is also indispensable.
The key factor in Pu-erh tea is its production process. The process of making Pu-erh tea is a process of "removing, leaving, and changing".
Initial production: picking-withering-killing green-crumpling-stripping-drying-piling and so on.
Refining: Weighing tea-matching-steaming tea-making cake-pressing-drying-packaging, etc.
In the process of preliminary preparation, it removes substances that are not necessary for human body, such as theophylline, tea tannin, etc .; and leaves substances that are beneficial to the human body, such as tea polyphenols.
The process of refining is the process of making tea contents deeply blend. For example, in the steamed tea process, the dry tea is softened by steam and the colloidal substance is leached out, which is convenient for compression molding. The temperature and time of the autoclave process are directly related to the later aging effect.
Third. Fermentation is good.
We all know that drinking green tea or other tea is the physical structure of drinking it. Drinking Pu-erh is not the case, it is the result of drinking tea after fermentation. A good old tea, it must have many elements after fermentation, and fermentation conditions are also crucial.
The control of temperature and humidity directly affects the conversion of tea and the taste after brewing. During the fermentation process, there must be no light or light source, because the light source is the biggest damage to the bacteria. Pu-erh tea cooked tea generally adopts a moderate fermentation process, in order to make the tea later conversion space more, with high storage value.
Fourth. Strict storage.
Pu-erh tea can't be made without warehouse. The purpose of warehousing is to green and improve the quality, let the hidden quality of tea play, let the bad quality of new tea weaken, and can transform the general quality tea into high-quality tea.
A Pu-erh tea with vintage, good taste, no smell and strange smell must be the result of storage under a very good storage environment. If the temperature is too high, too humid, damp or other factors appear, it must be directly affected The taste of Pu-erh tea.
After understanding these principles, please take care of your tea so that you can have a good tea.
Visit us at http://www.naturalpuerh.com/
A tea lover also general manager of Naturalpuerh company
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Gelatin Market: Trends, Scope And Forecast To 2023
2. Oven Baked Indian Breads
3. Healthy Indian Diet Plan For Pregnancy That You Need To Know
Author: keerthi food
4. How To Decide The Catering Menu For Your Corporate Or Office Event
Author: Brian Daoud
5. Lactose-free Products Market: Market Growth, Analysis, Industry Insights
6. Buy Dry Fruit Online
Author: Buy dry fruits online
7. 7 Most Consumed Food In India By Food Lovers
8. 4 Amazing Benefits Of Garam Masala That You Can’t Ignore
Author: Alex Warner
9. Markaz Cafe & Lounge
Author: TheMeal Deals
10. Market Leaders In Calcium Propionate Market
11. Why Is It A Good And Healthy Idea To Switch To Authentic Mexican Cuisine?
Author: Nelly Paulina
12. Healthy School Lunch Service Provider For Kids In Nj
Author: Karson Foods
13. Organic Foods And Its Benefits: Nutritious And Delicious
Author: Satjit Kumar
14. The Best Side Of Food
15. Why People Choose Spit Roast Catering For Parties?
Author: Mario Sazos