ALL >> General >> View Article
The Soul Planet Of Mind Power
Once Napoleon Hill said,"we do not have to wait future discoveries in connection with the powers of the human mind for evidence that the mind is the greatest force known to mankind. We know, now, that any idea, aim or purpose that is fixed in the mind and held there with a will to achieve or attain its physical or material equivalent, puts into motion powers that cannot be conquered."
Mind power is one of the strongest and most useful powers you possess. It is directing our thoughts towards a desired outcome. It focusses on success and attracts success. Focus on fear and failure always attract on failure.
Mind power is understanding these principles and making our thoughts work for us. It composed of your attention, your mental images and your thoughts. Thoughts are energy. Though subtle and invisible, they can affect reality. Just like the wind, which is invisible, but can be powerful, so are your minds and thoughts.
How to activate your mind power?
1. The Power of your Subconscious Mind - The potential of your subconscious mind may be limitless but potential alone can be more detrimental than useful when programs being carried out are negative. It's incredible power is also its greatest weakness.
2. Brain Waves and the Deeper States of Consciousness - Every part of your body vibrates to its own rhythm. Your brain has a unique set of brain waves. Learning to access deeper states of consciousness enables you to consciously programme and re-wire your mind of success.
3.You are one with the Universal Mind - There is a single ,intelligent consciousness that pervades the entire universe- all knowing, all powerful, all creative and always present. As it is present everywhere at the same time, it follows that it must also be present in you. So know this truth.
4.Thought Power - your thoughts create your reality - Everything you perceive in the outside world has its origin in the inner world of your thoughts.To consciously create your reality, you must learn to control the nature of your dominant, habitual thoughts.This is mind power.
5.Effective Mental Focus - When not to focus on what you want - To consciously create your reality in the face of a negative belief, mentally focus on something that is a by-product of what you want but not specifically what you want. Essentially this by-passes create your related subconscious negative beliefs.
6 The Misguided Virtues of Humility and Pride - Contrary to mainstream advice, humility and pride are two of the most misguided virtues that human beings can aspire to possess.They are not virtues at all but rather are two extremes, best to be avoided.
7.Give your Brain a Workout - By the time you have reached adulthood,;your brain has developed millions of neural pathways that help you process and recall information quickly, solve familiar problems, and execute habitual tasks with a minimum of mental effort.
But if you always stick to those well-worn paths, you aren't giving your brain the stimulation it needs to keep growing and developing. You have to shake things up from time to time.
Sagar Institute of Research & Technology (SIRT) is among
General Articles1. 70 Free Dofollow Article Submission Sites
Author: Raju sultan
2. Best Seo Services Provider
3. Elite Force Airsoft Guns Are The Ultimate Tools
Author: Alex Paterakis
4. Best Tips For Online Satta Matka Game
Author: Online Satta Matka
5. Signrfo Digital Marketing Company In Kerala
6. Analyzing A Piece Of Meira T Jewelry
Author: Lisa Alfieri
7. Why Choose Cheap Essay Writing Service
Author: Matthew Ward
8. Finding High-quality Bulk Citric Acid For Your Skincare Products
Author: Mark E Hughey
9. Web Development Services In India
Author: Sathya Technosoft
10. 100% Pure, Natural And True Essence Of Solvent Free Apricot Oil
Author: Mr Venkat Gupta
11. Tips To Help You With Wound Healing
Author: Hansaplast India
12. Emergency Glass Repair Sydney Made Easy
Author: Jane Edison
13. Experts Who Handle Emergency Glass Repair Picton
Author: Jane Edison
14. Three Reasons To Shop For Bohemian Ladies Clothing
Author: Sophia Stavrou
15. These Cute Cardigan Sweaters Are The Perfect Accent
Author: Sophia Stavrou