ALL >> General >> View Article
Building Management System Market Expected To Reach 19.25 Billion Usd By 2023
According to the new market research report on the "Building Management System Market by Software (Facility, Security, Energy, Emergency, Infrastructure Management), Service (Professional, Managed), Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023", the building management system market is expected to be worth USD 19.25 Billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 16.71% between 2017 and 2023.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=28089524
Major factors driving the building management system market are the significant cost benefits to the industrial, commercial, and residential users, simplified building operations and maintenance, and increasing demand for energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings.
Facility management software to hold the largest share of the building management system market
The facility management software held a major share of the BMS market based on software in 2016.
The large market share is due to the need for cost saving from effective management of HVAC and lighting systems in the building. As these system consume the highest power in the building, its efficient management can result in significant cost saving.
Managed services expected to grow at the highest rate between 2017 and 2023
The market for the managed services is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. Managed services are the services outsourced to a service provider to manage routine IT operations. While buildings are becoming smarter and are eradicating inefficiencies, even the most advanced intelligent building technology requires the human oversight. The human oversight can help in identifying and eliminating problems, performing ongoing maintenance, and monitoring energy management operations.
Maximum number of building management systems are being deployed in Europe
Europe accounted for the largest share of the total building management system market in 2016. The adoption of building management systems (BMSs) in the region has been driven by regulatory push, amended policy framework, operational efficiencies, cost containment, sustainability benefits, and changing business dynamics, which would eventually increase the penetration of system integration and deployment services in this region.
Request Sample @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=28089524
The report profiles the most promising players in the building management system market. The key players in the market are Honeywell International Inc. (US), Siemens AG (Germany), Johnson Controls International PLC (Ireland), Schneider Electric SE (France), United Technologies Corp. (US), IBM Corporation (US), Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland), and Delta Controls (Canada).
General Articles1. Digital Marketer In Kolkata
Author: Webapps Software
2. How Does Cloud Hosting Work?
3. Volvo Committed To Use Blockchain For The Highest Level Of Transparency.
Author: Block chain council
4. Working Bariatric Food Into Your Diet
Author: Johnny Kwon
5. Seven Best Powerpoint Alternatives For Your Presentation Needs
Author: karen minton
6. Custom Patches
Author: Mark Marlon
7. Why Trigger Sprayer Is Effective To Use For Garden Purposes?
8. Netrack: Air Conditioned Server Rack And Intelligent Server Racks
9. Abbiamo Avuto Il Piacere Di Avere Il Talentuoso Jon Denis Di S6 Photography Al Nostro Matrimonio
10. Plant Hydrocolloids Market Revenues Analyzed Through 2029; Sales Continue To Dip Amid Coronavirus Ou
11. Fiber Optic Components Market Worth 27.60 Billion Usd By 2023
12. Kostenloses Hochzeitskleid In Einem Bekleidungsgeschäft In New Jersey
13. Improving Your Online Store With A Shopify Plus Agency
Author: Dan Kogan
14. 7 Tips For Better Ac Care And Maintenance With Pressure Washer
Author: Aaron Reyes
15. How To Play Satta Matka Game?
Author: satta boss