ALL >> Education >> View Article
Cat 2020 Exam Registration
CAT Exam is likely to be held in the month of November. CAT Exam is conducted by one of the IIMs to get admission for Post Graduate Programmes in Management in 20 IIMs and other top 100 B School of the country. Common admission test is one of the prestigious exams for MBA Aspirants. Notification for the same will be out in July 2020 and the registration for the same will begin in 1st week of August and end in 2nd week of September 2020.
The Registration for CAT 2020 is an online process and you need to apply online. There will be no offline registration facility. During the registration process you need to fill up your Personal Details, Contact Details, Academic Details, Work Experience, Test centre selection, IIMs which you wish to apply, Photograph upload, scanned signature and category certificates. Please ensure to fill the form carefully as you will not be able to rectify the details in case you fill them incorrectly. You will have to re-register in case of wrong details. After registration you will get a unique registration id with which you will be able to login to the official website. Approximately 2.4 Lac plus aspirants appeared for CAT Exam last year.
Last year the CAT Registration fee was INR 1900 for General Category and INR 950 for reserved category i.e. SC/ST/PwD. This may vary for CAT 2020.
An official mock test for preparation will also be published on CAT website for practise so that you can understand the exam pattern and the difficulty level of the exam.
On the day of your exam, you will have to carry your Admit card which is an important document and will have to be downloaded from the official website of CAT. You will have to login using your credentials and review all the details mentioned on your admit card. It will be issued by the IIMS Conducting body. You will have to carry the soft copy at the day of the exam. No hard copy will be sent to the candidate of the admit card.
As soon as you register for CAT 2020 exam, you will get a target so as to appear for your exam in November 2020. You will have to buck up and start your preparation in full swing. You need to work on your basics and go on to practise with different kind of questions. You will have to practise for all the sections equally – Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability Reading Comprehension and Data Interpretation Logical Reasoning.
We wish you all the best for your CAT 2020 journey.
To get detailed information about CAT Registration Process please visit here - https://www.mbarendezvous.com/cat/registration/
Education Articles1. Difference Between Blockchain And A Database
Author: Block chain council
2. 8 Unique Ways Of Making Your University Applications Shine
Author: Sushil Sukhwani
3. The Secret To Getting Better Results In Anything You Do
Author: UMAR HAMEED
4. How To Grow Your E-business Through Digital Marketing
Author: Setty Aakash
5. Cad Cam Training
Author: CNC Training
6. Role Of Blockchain Technology In Transforming The Seafood Industry
Author: Block chain council
7. Executive Management Program – Short, Simple Course For Those Aspiring To Be Top Managers
Author: Krutika Sharma
8. 13 Tips For Keeping Kids Healthy During Monsoons
Author: My schoolr
9. All You Need To Know About Online & Offline Assessment Company | Vensysco
10. All You Need To Know About Plagiarism Removal Services
Author: Ankit Rathi
11. Guide For Engineering Admission In 2020
12. What Does School Effectiveness Mean To You?
13. Best Boarding School In Maharashtra – Mit Vishwashanti Gurukul
Author: MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul
14. Iso Certification Innigeria – Taking Up What Is Necessary
Author: Jennifer Aniston
15. Tips To Build The Most Positive Perceptions For Your School Online