ALL >> Business >> View Article
Xavier Prabhu, Prhub’s Founder Is The Next President Of Apac Region For Iprex
SPOKANE, WASHINGTON & BENGALURU, INDIA, May 27, 2020: IPREX, a US$420 million network of communication agencies with 1,600 staff and 110 offices worldwide working across a spectrum of industries and practice disciplines and the third-largest global network of independent PR firms, today announced its new global leadership team. Xavier PRabhu, Founder & MD, PRHUB (IPREX Partner in India), one of India’s prominent branding, communications and entrepreneurship voices, will take on the role of President - APAC region for IPREX effective June 1, 2020. In his new role, he will be part of the 6-member global board and 13-member global executive committee which together sets the strategy and direction for the whole network. With more than 60 IPREX partners worldwide, the global communication network is uniquely positioned to embrace the new era of communications that is not limited by borders or languages and welcomes diversity of thought.
In her comments on the new leadership team, Alexandra Mayhew, Executive Director, IPREX said, “IPREX’s greatest strength is its incredible partners and global connectivity, which ...
... has been on display the past several months as our partners have come together to support one another through Covid-19. The communications industry is shifting to a more global mindset and the advantages of having independent agencies from around the world come together to truly support one another has proven invaluable, especially during the current pandemic. Look forward to working with the new leadership team which is dynamic, experienced and driven.”
On his new role of President, APAC Region for IPREX, Xavier PRabhu, Founder and Manager Director, PRHUB, said, “Would like to thank Andrei, the outgoing global President, Julie, the incoming global President and the entire board for reposing the confidence in me to play a role in a region that is diverse, different and thus inherently more complex. In Alexandra and Alaina, have an awesome team, on whom will heavily count on in the days and months to come to get IPREX to expand in Asia-pacific. Personally, look forward to the new role as one that will involve great learning working closely with some of the best minds in the business from across the world.”
With 25 years’ experience across advertising, journalism, and PR, Xavier PRabhu is among India’s most visible PR entrepreneurs. A TEDx speaker, he speaks regularly in India and beyond (10+ countries including US, Mexico, Kazhakstan, Iran, Slovenia, Belgium, Germany, UK, Turkey and Japan) on branding, communication, PR, entrepreneurship, leadership, etc. He was the Founding Editor of a unique business handbook being bought out of Bangalore and led a one of its kind full credit course on Emerging economies for a leading Indian university’s unique, residential MBA program focused on producing entrepreneurs.
About PRHIUB: Founded in 2002, PRHUB is among India's leading independent, full services PR and communication firms, with offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru; full-time staff in Chennai, Hyderabad and Kochi, besides associates spanning 100+ locations pan India. It has in-house specialized teams in design, social and digital, content development & marketing, online & digital PR in addition to traditional media relations and influencer engagement. PRHUB is consistently ranked among India's top 20 PR firms and recognized as among India's top 11 technology PR firms. It has successfully handled 300+ clients’ (MNCs, Indian growth firms, start-ups, governmental organizations, and Non-profits) in this period across diverse sectors. Its’ the Indian partner for IPREX, the world’s third-largest independent agency network. Do visit https://www.prhub.com/v1/ for details.
About IPREX : IPREX is a $420 million network of communication agencies, with 1,600 staff and 110 offices worldwide working across the spectrum of industry sectors and practice disciplines.
For editorial queries only, contact: Nabanita Ghosh, PRHUB at email@example.com ; +91 7674949966.
Business Articles1. Stable Isotope Labeling Market Growth By Application, Type, End User - Forecast 2024
Author: Rosy Wills
2. Peripheral Vascular Devices Market : Future Opportunities, Key Players And Industry Growth
Author: Markets and Markets
3. Never The Mother The Mother Of The Bride But They Were Always Her Daughters
Author: Bisli Event Services
4. Self-care For Ifv: Tips To Improve Your Chances Of Fertility
5. Want Relief From The Polluted Atmosphere And Concerned About Health? Marma Ayurveda's Lungs Ayurvedic Medicine Is Now Just A Click Away
6. Hoovers Database Service Provider Company In Dubai | Dnb Uae
Author: Fahad Santa
7. Venipuncture Procedure Analysis Market Evolving Opportunities With Innovative Ideas By Key Players |2020-2027
8. Wisa Launches Wisa Soundsend Certified Progra
9. Sphygmomanometer/aneroid Bp Monitor Market Facts, Figures And Analytical Insights During Forecast Period 2019 To 2026
10. Hearing Aids Market: Technological Advancements In Hearing Aids
Author: healthcare market
11. Profiling The Audio System Buyer
12. Tout Savoir Sur Le Procédé De L’injection Plastique
Author: L’injection plastique connaît un grand succès depu
13. Infection Prevention Devices Market Growth At A Cagr Of 6.20% In The Forecast Period Of 2019 To 2026
14. Flourescent In Situ Hybridization (fish) Probe Market Share, Industry Trends, Size, Revenue, Demand, Growth Analysis, Top Leaders: Agilent Technologie
15. Know The Advantages Of Using Plastic Pallets
Author: Charles Saranealis