ALL >> General >> View Article
Components Of 4c Effective Learning
The learning and skills imparted a few years ago were much different from the teaching that is the need of the hour today. The skills that are important in the 21st century are famously called the 4 Cs. These stand for:
1. Competence – Students must have the capability to perform and complete tasks effectively. Competency is about skills, and it can be learned. To acquire competency, students need to have the aptitude to seek information, which needs to be done methodically and scientifically. It could be a minute problem or life-changing one – it is essential that the mind is trained to seek practical and transparent results. Once the student is skilled in a particular aspect, his performance will improve.
2. Confidence – It is the feeling of being competent enough to carry out a task or function. It is about believing in one’s capabilities and having the conviction that no challenge is big enough to be overcome. Confidence building is essential, especially in students as with belief comes higher self-esteem and self-worth. While accomplishing personal goals and ambitions is an excellent way to gain confidence, this attribute needs to be developed in the social context, so that students can voice their ideas and opinions.
3. Character – It is the nature of the person, that could be one he is born with and developed as he grows up and interacts with his social circles. A strong character disposition is imperative because a positively oriented person will be ethical, honest, empathetic, and responsible for his behaviours and responses. Students need to develop values to make themselves strong.
4. Connectedness – One can no longer afford to be distant and cut off from people and things around him. Students have to appreciate the world around them and try to work in a way that there is a seamless connection between them and their environment – natural and human-made, both.
About the Author:
Author: Richard Sharp
‘Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced’ John Keats
This quote continues to inspire my pursuit of delivering authentic, long-term online learning opportunities for K-12 students and educators. As a former classroom teacher, senior faculty member and current district school board member, I take great pride in sharing my education insights towards technology enhanced learning in the student leadership and future skills of the workforce curricular areas.
General Articles1. Going Offbeat In Sydney
Author: scarlett stark
2. Guide To Industrial Strainer Basket
Author: Prasad Ugale
3. Basato Nel Parco Di Oro E Diamanti A Dubai
4. Membrane Filtration Market Overview
Author: Kerry Fido
5. Important Bassoon Insurance Points To Consider Before Buying One!
Author: Musical Instrument Insurance
6. Factors Considered For Liver Transplant
Author: Liver Helpline India
7. Get A Right Mortgage Broker For The Right Home
8. Why Is Communication Skills Training Important?
9. You Should Pursue Your Engineering Because Of These Things!
Author: Garry Taylor
10. ¡equipos Barniz Para Un Buen Acabado De Superficies!
Author: Jorge Ruben
11. Separation Agreements
12. 3d Clothing Design Software Offers Stability During Uncertain Times
Author: Johny Peter
13. Get Important Advice From Your Dating And Relationship Coach
Author: Chris Smith
14. Which Region Is Expected To Witness Significant Demand For Tic Services In The Coming Years?
15. Terrestrial Trunked Radio Market Opportunities And Challenges