ALL >> Education >> View Article
Characteristics Of Effective Primary School Leadership Programs
Leadership is a crucial life skill that should be inculcated from childhood. It is an all-encompassing skill that allows one to be in the driver’s seat in their lives. Children thus learn the art of conducting themselves confidently with high self-esteem, resolve problems creatively and work in a team when they attend an effective program on leadership. These are only a few of the reasons to enrol kids enrol in a qualitative primary school leadership program.
What are the characteristics of a good program for leadership for kids?
• Custom-made: The program should be custom-made for kids, along with being fun and engaging.
• Driven by passionate teachers and trainers: Look for educators who sincerely want to make a difference in the life of every kid participating in the program.
• A healthy mix of activities: It is essential to provide learning through a series of activity-oriented tasks to encourage participation and interaction.
• Quality content: The learning modules must be designed with care so that all the aspects of being a leader is touched upon with clarity.
The content should be straightforward for kids to follow.
• Teaches teamwork: An effective primary school leadership program should be about the self and being comfortable in a team. The program should focus on understanding the essence of being self-reliant and learning about their strengths and weaknesses. An ideal program would help them learn the spirit of teamwork and collaborative efforts.
• Be up-to-date: The program must concentrate on using modern-day and relevant topics to help young ones grasp the importance of being updated with the latest technology and life skills.
An effective primary school leadership program should be a three-way program when the students, teachers and school communities are participating a hundred per cent.
About the Author:
Author: Richard Sharp
‘Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced’ John Keats
This quote continues to inspire my pursuit of delivering authentic, long-term online learning opportunities for K-12 students and educators. As a former classroom teacher, senior faculty member and current district school board member, I take great pride in sharing my education insights towards technology enhanced learning in the student leadership and future skills of the workforce curricular areas.
Education Articles1. Driving Lessons Hills District - Prompt Driving School
Author: Tejas Joshi
2. An Education And Learning In The Arts
Author: Alex Arnorld
3. More Job Opportunities Availed Iso 14001 Lead Auditor Course
Author: Green World
4. 12 Quick $ Actionable Tips To Boost Your Seo
5. Parents Seek Reduction In Private School Fees Post Pandemic
Author: BK Vijay
6. New Trends Cbse Schools Are Adopting
Author: Priya Varma
7. Butex Scholarships Requirements And Eligibility Criteria
Author: Jenifer David
8. How To Improve Online-education During Covid-19
Author: Aayushi Singh
9. Ways To Sort Your Confusions While Picking An Engineering Essay Topic
Author: Garry Taylor
10. 3 Tips To Ensure Effective Online Learning
Author: Joseph Demarco
11. Education Company That Is Headquartered In Lucknow
Author: EduGorilla Community Private Limited
12. Factors Influencing Product Design
Author: Avantika University
13. Microsoft Power Bi
14. How To Study Smart And Earn Good Grades In An Online Class
Author: Jim Delaney
15. What's The Difference Between Civil Engineer And Structural Engineer
Author: Martha Smith