ALL >> Career >> View Article
Roles And Responsibilities Of The Back Office Executive
We have all heard of successful business stories where a sales team achieved tremendous result or the tech team made a breakthrough innovation. How seamless and gleaming those stories seem. But what we forget is the efficient administration and support system in the back that enabled the front desk/client facing executives strong and successful.
In reality, back office constitutes the large part of business functioning. Businesses would scatter without a reliable team backing them up. Back office in short is made up of personnel who are not facing clients.
Before talking about the roles and responsibility that falls under the shoulder of back office executive, let us understand in short the benefits of a career in back office.
You don't have to bring in clients
A stable workplace and work environment
Little or no stress
Now, if you're thinking of pursuing a career as back office executive you need to be aware about the responsibilities for the same. The roles and responsibilities may vary from organization to organization. However, the core functions more or less remains similar.
1. Offer support to front executive by staying in constant touch with them.
As a back office executive your only mode of communication is with front desk executives. You have to function in accordance to their needs. The task as back office executive is mainly to handle settlements, clearances, record maintenance and accounting.
2. Coordinate with sales or marketing team depending on the structure of your company.
3. Maintain accuracy and remove discrepancies if any in customer's account.
4. Maintenance of inventory control.
5. Assisting front desk executives in scheduling and organizing meetings with clients.
6. Maintaining a comprehensive details of client through net presentation on Excel sheets.
7. Research and analysis for the back office executives from tech or managerial field.
8. Offering assistance to customers through customer service. ( not the front desk customer servicing).
9. Use of tools and software for proper data management.
10. Preparation of closing documents of clients.
Now, these are some of the basic responsibilities of Back office executive. However, the roles and responsibilities of such executives vary in accordance with the organization type, structure and services. Especially the task of back office executives in IT or technical field is quite different from other industries. They are also involved in customer servicing without actually having to face client.
Hence, if you're considering back office as a simple task of entering data into excel sheets, then you need to review your knowledge about these support staff.
Are you looking for jobs in Surat city? At job museum we offer myriads of job opportunities for entry level as well as experienced candidates. Now, Back office work is essential in every organization for the smooth functioning of front desk executives. If you're looking for back office jobs in Surat or data entry jobs in Surat, job museum is a place to be. We have an access to numerous openings across Surat city and could help you get placed. Get in touch with us now and begin your professional career.
Career Articles1. Benefits Of Tableau Training At A Glance
Author: Ethans Tech
2. About Ifos Competitive Exams
3. Things Employers Need To Do Under Osha
Author: David Barton
4. New Step By Step Map For Ctet Question Bank
5. Ssc Mts Admit Card 2020:download Ssc Mts Call Letter/hall Ticket
Author: Deepak Kumar
6. Free Job Alert: 2020 Government Job Vacancy Notification & Updates
Author: Deepak Kumar
7. About Sbi Preparation
8. Detail Guide On How To Improve Communication Skills
Author: Ritu Singal
9. Useful Information About Pgdm Courses With Different Specializations
Author: Samidha Harinna
10. How To Find Long Term And Short Term Goals In Life Part 2
Author: Ritu Singal
11. Ifos Competitive Exams After 12th Options
12. Linkedin Profile Writing Tips
Author: Resume Planet
13. Manpower Consultancy In Delhi - Call 9540970000 - Standards Services
Author: Standards Services
14. Give Wings To Your Dreams By Attending An Exclusive Personality Development Class For Women
15. For That Cutting Edge To Your Personality,enrol For The Best Personality Development Classes For Men