ALL >> Business >> View Article
Air Fryer Market Size | Share, Industry Strategic Analysis, Demand, Suppliers And Forecasts 2023
Some of the key players in the global air fryer market are Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Meyer Corporation (US), NuWave, LLC (US), Groupe SEB (France), Conair Corporation (US), GoWISE USA (US), Breville (Australia), Avalon Bay (US), Bajaj Electricals Ltd (India), and Rosewill, Inc. (US).
An air fryer is a kitchen appliance that cooks and fries food without the use of oil. It uses an electric heater and a circulating fan to blow hot air around the food in a closed circuit inside an insulated container. Air fryers can also be used to bake, grill, and roast. Owing to the rising prevalence of obesity across the globe, air fryers are expected to replace traditional deep-frying methods in the coming years.
Air Fryer Market Size has been segmented based on end user, distribution channel, and region.
The global air fryer market has been segregated, by end user, into residential and commercial. The commercial segment is expected to dominate the global air fryer market during the assessment period. However, the residential segment is expected to register a higher CAGR during the forecast period as air fryers help save time and are efficient for the working population.
On the basis of distribution channel, the global air fryer market has been divided into store-based and non-store-based. The store-based segment is expected to dominate the market wherein specialty stores are expected to hold a prominent share. However, the non-store-based segment is expected to register the higher CAGR during the forecast period. The key players are expected to introduce online shopping sites to increase their customer reach. This will assist the growth of the non-store based segment in the coming years.
On the basis of region, the global air fryer market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW. North America is expected to dominate the global air fryer market with the US being the major contributor to the growth of the market. The high prevalence of obesity and the growing demand for healthy food in the region is driving the growth of the market. Europe also held a significant share of the global air fryer market in 2018 and the regional market is projected to register steady growth during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing air fryer market during the forecast period with China, Japan, and India are contributing significantly to the growth of the market. In the rest of the world, South America is projected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Business Articles1. Lhrf50assy | Eaton Lighthouse Pedestal Retro-fit Conversion Kits
Author: Devin Herz
2. Socrates Vasiliades |avima Iron Ore
Author: Socrates Vasiliades
3. Types Of Heavy Equipment You Can Hire For Your Business Operations
Author: Mantikore Cranes
4. Release Coatings Market Size, Share, Growth | Covid -19 Impact Analysis, Demand And Forecast 2023
5. Sap Concur Solutions | Sap Concur Expense Management And Web Services | Concur Aws | Erp Logic
6. Beautiful Tallit For Women To Grace Any Religious Event
Author: Galilee Silks
7. Why Language Translation Services Are Important?
8. Importance Of Translation Services In The World
9. Importance Of Hindi Translation In The Travel And Tourism Industry
10. How Are Translation Services Becoming More Important Every Day?
11. Gain More Followers For Your Blog By Employing Translation Companies In Delhi
12. The Best Turnkey Script To Use For A Multi-vendor Store Similar To Etsy
13. Office Rubbish Removal In London To Ensure Safe Removal And Disposal Of Junk
Author: Anu Walia
14. What Is The Best Journal To Publish Research Paper?
Author: Ravindra Sharma
15. Thermoplastics Is The Call Of Sustainable Future
Author: Michael Luis