ALL >> Education >> View Article
Developing Spring Boot Application And Learning Core Features
Introduction of spring boot
Spring Boot makes it easy to create stand-alone, production-grade Spring based Applications that you can “just run”. We just need Spring platform and third-party libraries so you can get started with minimum fuss. Most Spring Boot applications need very little Spring configuration. You can use Spring Boot to create Java applications that can be started using java -jar or more traditional war deployments.
By the end of this you will be able to understand what is Spring Boot and its role in extracting meaningful insights from the complex and large sets of data all around us. To get in-depth knowledge of Spring Boot, you can enroll for a live spring boot certification https://onlineitguru.com/spring-boot-training.html by OnlineITGuru with 24/7 support and lifetime access.
By default 1.5.3.RELEASE requires Java 7 and spring framework 4.3.8 or above. And explicit build support is provided for Maven (3.2+), and Gradle2 (2.9 or later). Spring boot support following embedded servlet containers, such as tomcat 8, tomcat 7, jetty 9, jetty 8, and Undertow 1.3.
Developing your first spring boot application
Before we begin, please check that you have valid versions of Java and Maven installed.
Let’s develop a simple “Hello World!” to get familiar with spring boot’s key features. We will use Maven to build this project since most IDEs support it.
1.Creating the POM
We should create a pom.xml file first, then it will be used to build your project.
2. Add classpath dependencies
Spring Boot provides a number of “Starters” that make it easy to add jars to your classpath. Our sample application has already used spring-boot-starter-parent in the parent section of the POM. The spring-boot-starter-parent is a special starter that provides useful Maven defaults. It also provides a dependency-management section so that you can omit version tags for “blessed” dependencies.
Spring Boot also provides an optional Maven plugin to create executable jars. So we just add below to pom.xml, we can get an executable jar as we expected.
Education Articles1. Importance Of Master's Degree In Education
Author: Aileen Baryan
2. Sepsis Detection In Covid 19 Under 10 Minutes By A Patented Rechnology
Author: priyanka kumari
3. Nanopropellers To Deliver Gene Therapy Into Cells A Breakthrough In Reducing Antibiotic Resistance
Author: priyanka kumari
4. Top 5 Institutes For German Language Courses In Punjab
Author: Narendra Singh
5. How Good English Plays A Vital Role In Earn Wages Like West
Author: Laxmikant Panda
6. Do Mba Rankings Actually Matter
7. Why Choose Usa As Your Next Study Destination?
Author: Sushil Sukhwani
8. What Is The Responsibility Of Talent Management In The Retention And Attraction Of The Employees In
9. 14 Best Math Apps For Students | Myschoolr
Author: My schoolr
10. 10 Benefits Of Online Classes In Your School Management App
Author: ONNE APP
11. Importance Of English Language In Our Life
Author: sweety jatain
12. Give Your Career A New Dimension With Digital Marketing
Author: Ryan Justin
13. How Is Tapmimanipal’s Executive Mba Programme? Tell Me About Their Fee Structures.
14. 6 Answers You Need To Know If You Are Planning To Study Abroad Post Lockdown.
Author: Intellect consultants
15. Change A Child's Life By Giving Hope
Author: Akshaya Patra