ALL >> Education >> View Article
Developing Spring Boot Application And Learning Core Features
Introduction of spring boot
Spring Boot makes it easy to create stand-alone, production-grade Spring based Applications that you can “just run”. We just need Spring platform and third-party libraries so you can get started with minimum fuss. Most Spring Boot applications need very little Spring configuration. You can use Spring Boot to create Java applications that can be started using java -jar or more traditional war deployments.
By the end of this you will be able to understand what is Spring Boot and its role in extracting meaningful insights from the complex and large sets of data all around us.
To get in-depth knowledge of Spring Boot, you can enroll for a live spring boot certification https://onlineitguru.com/spring-boot-training.html by OnlineITGuru with 24/7 support and lifetime access.
By default 1.5.3.RELEASE requires Java 7 and spring framework 4.3.8 or above. And explicit build support is provided for Maven (3.2+), and Gradle2 (2.9 or later). Spring boot support following embedded servlet containers, such as tomcat 8, tomcat 7, jetty 9, jetty 8, and Undertow 1.3.
Developing your first spring boot application
Before we begin, please check that you have valid versions of Java and Maven installed.
Let’s develop a simple “Hello World!” to get familiar with spring boot’s key features. We will use Maven to build this project since most IDEs support it.
1.Creating the POM
We should create a pom.xml file first, then it will be used to build your project.
2. Add classpath dependencies
Spring Boot provides a number of “Starters” that make it easy to add jars to your classpath. Our sample application has already used spring-boot-starter-parent in the parent section of the POM. The spring-boot-starter-parent is a special starter that provides useful Maven defaults. It also provides a dependency-management section so that you can omit version tags for “blessed” dependencies.
Spring Boot also provides an optional Maven plugin to create executable jars. So we just add below to pom.xml, we can get an executable jar as we expected.
Education Articles1. What Subjects Will Be Taught In Bba Course
2. Boarding School In Kolhapur – Mit Vishwashanti Gurukul
Author: MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul
3. 5 Ways To Teach Islam To Kids
Author: Mishary Alafasy
4. Introduction To Big Data
5. What Makes Sushi Making Class In Boston So Popular?
Author: Reginald Gideon
6. Agriculture And The Pandemic
Author: Current Affairs Review
7. Which Is The Best Safety Training Institute In Uae?
Author: Green World
8. 5 Futuristic Technical Skills That The Best Boarding School Teaches
Author: Swarnprastha Public School
9. What Is Equine Massage Certification And Therapy?
Author: Maria Hernandez
10. Know-how Education System Is Emerging With The Technology
Author: My schoolr
11. Boost Your Self Esteem And Confidence
Author: Umar hameed
12. Pmp Certification: Make A Successful And Glorious Career In Project Management
Author: Avan Jack
13. Reactjs Framework Articles You Should Read
Author: siyaram yadav
14. Many Auditor Jobs Availed Iso 14001 Lead Auditor Course
Author: Green World
15. Wordpress Website Development Training Institute In Faridabad
Author: kiran sharma