ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Reasons Why You Should Give Your Kitchen Cabinets An Upgrade
Most homeowners nowadays refuse to replace their cabinetry due to expensive costs. Well, if that idea sounds appealing to you, you can go for just a little bit of a makeover and still get a fantastic result.
To help you in your ultimate makeover, here are some useful tips on what you should focus on during your project.
#1 Choose to Replace or Add Hardware
If your cabinets are still sturdy and durable, you can choose to replace or add some hardware that will function as a decorative piece inside your kitchen. A trendy material on the market like a silver brass or copper can bring a modern touch to your old kitchen cabinet design. This will not only be functional, but it will surely make your cabinetry look brand new as well.
#2 Decorative With Wallpapers
If you think that the easiest way to replace the colour of your cabinets is through paint, then you’re probably wrong. Peel-and-stick wallpapers are not limited only for walls. You can also place and stick them on your kitchen cabinets as well. If you are more artistically inclined, then you can choose wallpapers with colourful patterns that serve as an offset to any backsplash you have inside your kitchen.
If you ought to replace the wallpapers from time to time, there are cheap, removable wallpapers that you can definitely try. Wallpapers can also come with bright patterns that can aesthetically spice up the look of your kitchen.
#3 Bring Out The Shelves
If you have extra cabinets that you want to take out of the kitchen, wait because you can remove the doors and turn them into shelves to allow more space. This will not only improve your kitchen’s appearance, but it will also maximize its functionality. This is a great kitchen hack that will look trendy without having to make significant changes or substantial renovations.
#4 A New Colour of Paint
According to interior designers, this type of feature is typically the first choice that comes to mind on every home owner’s plan for renovation. When it comes to choosing the paint colour you want on your cabinets, select the best one that goes well with the rest of the kitchen’s interior design. It is advisable to have at least 5 colours of choice and have it “swatched” on a larger platform for you to visualize the result accurately. To make you feel comfortable and confident with your repainting project, seek the advice of a professional before you start your preparations.
If you prefer to pass the responsibility to an expert who is more inclined to do the job outstandingly, take advantage of this opportunity today! Paint Core Finishes offers you the best refinishing cabinets and renovation experience. We also provide on-site and off-site jobs perfect for your cabinetry needs. Visit our website today at www.paintcore.ca to know more about our service and get updated on the latest news.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Choose Best Leaf Blower For Gardening Purpose?
Author: Harshali Yalllle
2. Provide Luxury Looks To Your House With Porcelain Countertops And Other Countertops
Author: Gabrielle Brown
3. The Absolute Greatest Tips For Purchasing A Home Espresso Machine
Author: William Kirkwood
4. Manage Your Time Better With Productivity & Time Management Coaching
Author: A Tidy Mind
5. Tips And Advice In Hiring A Guttering Contractor In Your Locality
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
6. What Are The Different Types Of Professional Roofing Services?
Author: Nate Kyngdon
7. Four Tips On Fence Selection
Author: Michael Gilmore
8. Advantages Of Choosing Professionals To Tidy Up Your Carpet
Author: Elvin Dao
9. Facts That Nobody Told You About Architectural Design
Author: Garry Stacks
10. Essential Steps To Assess Your Property Development Feasibility
Author: Adam Leworthy
11. Is Installing Plantation Shutters Beneficial For Your Home?
Author: Lincoln Gawler
12. How To Get Your Carpet Cleaned Without Delay
Author: Jamie Fison
13. Thermal Imaging – A Great Way To Measure Body Temperature
Author: Owen Summerville
14. How To Get Your House Repaired And Fixed Before Putting It Up For Sale
Author: Noah Dransfield
15. 4 Guidelines For Bathroom Renovations
Author: Hugo Swayne