ALL >> Education >> View Article
Address The Falling Retention Rate With Online Admission Software
The retention rate in schools, as the name suggests, is the percentage of students enrolling in an educational institution in two consecutive academic years and those who have left the course mid-way/after a year. A fall in the retention rate in schools is quite an alarming situation for any such establishment. Let us take the example schools here. If the number of students that do not continue in the same school for the second year increases, the retention rate drops and this is not a good sign.
There are many reasons why students drop-out of school. There could be financial problems, social problems, health issues, and even academic difficulty, to name a few. Though some of these are beyond the purview of anyone, there are a few that can be addressed by the school management effectively. Things such as academic difficulties and fee structures are problems that can be managed on a student-to-student basis.
Most of the schools of today have adapted to school management software that makes it easier for them to deal with varied processes in running a school. From admissions to tests and transportation, every aspect becomes less of a challenge with the help of a cloud-based school management system . Therefore, it becomes easier for them to spend time on improving their retention rate and ensure that students are willing to enrol in their school for the upcoming academic sessions as well.
In order to reduce the number of students from leaving the school, effective online admission ERP systems are the need of the hour. A customized form can help in obtaining the most relevant information from students and identifying those that change schools frequently. If they can be worked upon with the right guidance and support, there is enough time available to address the relevant issues since they are recognised well in advance.
Source: Academy Front
Education Articles1. 7 Compelling Reasons To Introduce Robotics In Academia
Author: Ankur Anand
2. How Gruelling Is The Admission Process For Rv Engineering College?
3. Neet Preparation Tips During Coronavirus Lockdown
Author: Richa Ahuja
4. Tips For Effective Time Management For A Student
Author: Srasti Trivedi
5. Rbi Grade B Exam Date
Author: Anuj Jindal
6. Developing Spring Boot Application And Learning Core Features
Author: Abhinav cynix
7. Role Of Blockchain Technology In Business
Author: Block chain council
8. Data Science Blog
Author: Ritika Singh
9. How To Choose A Specialization In An Executive Mba
10. The New Industrial Revolution With The Amalgamation Of Web 3.0 With Blockchain
Author: Block chain council
11. Best Practices To Implement School Software Successfully
Author: Academy Front
12. What’s The Future Of Engineering Education In India?
13. 5 Year Integrated Ba Llb Course
Author: SLS Hyderabad
14. Factors Why You Should Give Some Thought To Frequent Company Training For The Employees
Author: Akash Bhowad
15. Why Investing In A School Management Software Will Make You Future Ready!!
Author: saloni shah