ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Basic Steps To A Web Design Process
Website designers often tend to think about the process of web designing with primary focus on the technical matters like code, content management, and wireframes. However, great design is not about simply how one integrates the social media links or slick visuals and layout. Great web design is more about having a process of website creation which aligns properly with an over-arching strategy.
Well-designed webpages and websites will offer a lot more than simply aesthetics. It attracts more visitors and also helps people understand the company, band, and products & services better through a wide variety of encompassing visuals, indicators, interactions and text.
This means that each and every element of the website needs to be working towards a set, defined goal.
But the question is how does one achieve such a harmonious synthesis of these elements? The answer is through a highly holistic website design process which takes form and function, both into account, suggests a web designer at the web design company Vadodara.
Here are the steps involved in web designing process:
• Identification of goal. This is the step where the web design Vadodara professionals work with their clients in order to determine what the goals are that the new website requires to be fulfilled.
• Identification of scope. Once the website’s goals are ascertained, the scope of the whole project could be defined – what webpages and web features the website would require to fulfill the overall goal.
• Sitemap & wireframe creation. Once the scope of project is well-defined, it is time to start with creation of sitemap for website design Vadodara, thus defining how the features and content that were defined in the definition of scope will inter-relate.
•Content creation. With a bigger, more detailed picture of the website in mind, content creation can be started for individual webpages, while keeping the search engine optimization or SEO aspect in mind in order to make sure that the web pages are focused on one single topic. It is highly vital that real, original content is available for the next stage to start with.
•Visual elements. With site architecture prepared, and organic content available in hand, the process of visual branding can be started to be worked on. Depending on the needs and requirements of the client, this aspect may be already well defined; however, one might also define the visual styles from ground to top. Tools such as tiles, element collages, and mood boards could help with the whole process of visual branding.
•Testing. By this stage, all the web pages are defined as to how it would be displayed to the site visitors. Therefore, it is time that it is made sure that all of it works properly. Combine the manual browsing of the website on wide variety of devices using automated website crawlers in order to identify each and every thing from user experience (UX) issues to even simple broken link.
•Launch. So, once everything is working fine, it is time to finally plan and launch the website.
Interactive Webstation is a leading online search engine marketing firm which offers planned search engine optimization as well as search engine marketing solution. Our team of skilled SEM /SEO specialists can assist you to succeed online by providing full service SEM and SEO solutions.
Web Design Articles1. Creative & Responsive Mlm Website Design : Nadcab Technology
Author: Nadcab Technology
2. Spillover Binary Mlm Software-nadcabtechnology
Author: Nadcab Technology
3. 5 Reasons To Develop Your Ecommerce Website With Magento
Author: Ratnesh sharma
4. Beginners Guide For Easy Seo Writing
Author: Robin Willson
5. Recommendation On Ensuring Success Of Online Business
Author: Olivia Jones
6. Does Design And Sell Your Apparel Online Will Bring In More Profits?
Author: Jane Collins
7. Top 10 Mobile App Development Frameworks Popularly Used In 2020
Author: Emily Mathew
8. Why Is Reactjs Gaining So Much Popularity These Days?
Author: Poonam soni
9. Unlock Uniqueness With Wordpress Development Services
Author: Lisa Brown
10. What Are The Digital Marketing Trends For 2020?
Author: Mehak Sharma
11. The Top Listed Web Design Companies In Qatar- Whyte Creations
12. Get A Professional Blogging Site With Top Blog Wordpress Themes
13. Are Seo Series Of Work In The Internet Sector That Easy To Believe Upon?
Author: Michael Damian
14. 8 Audience Targeting Strategies That Digital Marketer Use
Author: BAPPA DEY
15. Website Design Company, How Do We Work And Choose The Best One?