ALL >> Education >> View Article
Blockchain Applications: 15 Killer Concepts For You
The development of various technologies marks the advent of the 21st century. Blockchain is one of them. With a decade long history, this technology has proliferated business operations in various ways. But, the good thing is that all its impact has been positive. Irrespective of the type of industry, Blockchain has shown a positive impact on the same. The role of blockchain technology is not merely limited to its usage in different companies; rather, it has also emerged as a popular career option. Nowadays, companies are looking for Blockchain experts. Blockchain training and blockchain certification courses have become great in demand. Well, all this is credited to the series of benefits that Blockchain has to offer. In this blog, we will be exploring 15 such applications of Blockchain that will impact the lives of a common man.
15 Applications Of Blockchain:
1. Faster money lending — One of Blockchain’s uses is to ensure faster and easier transactions without third-party interference.
2. Transfer money internationally- Blockchain finds application is easier money exchange across the globe.
3. Reduced fraud- With Blockchain, there is a lesser probability of losing data or data alteration.
4. Data security- One of the advocates of Blockchain is that it allows complete data security. Since every piece of information on the Blockchain platform is encrypted cryptographically, data becomes safe.
5. Smart Contracts- Create smart contracts to transfer your funds or wills.
6. Saves electricity bill- With the help of smart tools like a smart plug (proof of concept), you can monitor power consumption and save cost. It also searches the cheapest energy tariffs. This platform makes use of Blockchain to switch suppliers quickly.
7. Trading of solar power- Now, you can trade the extra solar power with your neighbor and earn more money.
8. Check the fake medicine- Blockchain also finds usage in the healthcare sector. It lets you check the origin of medicine and its transfer in the entire supply chain, thereby ensuring that you get the right medicine and extract all the information.
9. Get more information about the product- Provenance feature of Blockchain lets you get complete information about the product, right from the time it was produced, then procured and processed.
10. Prove your identity- Many companies are working on a proof-of-identity feature of Blockchain. Smart Identity System by Deloitte is one of them.
11. Predict Stock Market- The current stock market system is centralized. Thus any kind of failure at the server may also lead to failure of the entire system. Hence decentralized blockchain platforms will be helpful here.
12. Registry of landownership- Maintaining land records and property registry paper is one of the most cumbersome jobs. But with the use of Blockchain, we can overcome this problem. Ubiquity is a blockchain platform for real estate recordkeeping. It eventually helps in the title search, thereby saving a lot of time and energy.
13. IP rights protection- With Blockchain platform usage in rendering content, the user gets more authority on the content, ensuring that the content creator gets their dues. Moreover, the creator and consumer can directly interact, reducing the commission, which is otherwise shared by the third party.
14. Fill up the empty rooms- Blockchain is known to be very helpful even in the tourism sector. Various Blockchain platforms are coming up that help you keep track of empty rooms, thereby allowing better room allocation.
15. Better the customer service- With the help of the Blockchain platform having the data about the arrival and departure of the customer, you can save a lot of time that otherwise goes in check-in and check-out. This system lets you know the customer’s real-time movement, thereby helping you prepare the room and other services on arrival and departure.
All these uses of Blockchain indicate that there is going to be a great demand for Blockchain Developers who can render their services. Blockchain course has become one of the most sought-after skills, and companies are now hiring such individuals. If you are also willing to make a career in this field, then you must go for the Online Blockchain training program offered by Blockchain Council. This certification program is online and entails complete detail about Blockchain. After the successful completion of this course, you will become certified Blockchain experts ready to provide their services. So, make use of this opportunity and excel as a Blockchain expert by going for Blockchain training.
Blockchain Council is an authoritative group of subject experts and enthusiasts who are evangelizing the Blockchain Research and Development, Use Cases and Products and Knowledge for a better world. Blockchain technology is more than just a technology, which is emerging rapidly with a vast scope in the future. Blockchain acts as a financial network, software, distributed ledger, etc. Owing to this multitude of benefits and features, companies are now shifting their centralized and traditional working system to this trending and futuristic technology “Blockchain”. Blockchain council creates an environment and raises awareness among businesses, enterprises, developers, and society by educating them in the Blockchain space. We are a private de-facto organization working individually and proliferating Blockchain technology globally. Visit here for more details@https://www.blockchain-council.org/
Education Articles1. What Are The Ways By Which The Tutoring Services App Has Been Beneficial?
2. Discover The Top Reasons Behind Raising Demand Of Overseas Education Consultants In India
3. New Era Of Learning Has Begun For Mbbs Aspirants Due To Pandemic
Author: TMS Education
4. Why Students Seek Xero Accounting Assignment Help
Author: John Mathew
5. What Are The Requirements To Apply For The Cpa Exam?
Author: Miles Education
6. 6 Amazing Benefits Of Hiring A Digital Marketing Agency In India
Author: vasan keerthi
7. Basics Of Writing A Synthesis Essay
Author: Roy Hudson
8. Best Study Abroad Destinations
Author: Sushil Sukhwani
9. Dystopian Author Quotes
Author: Dystopian Author Quotes
10. Best Bio Technology Engineering College
11. 8 Easy Ways That Help You Advertise Directly
Author: David Barton
12. Top 5 Paying Skills With A Blockchain Course
Author: Block chain council
13. The Glorious Journey Of Santosh Deemed To Be University
Author: THE GLORIOUS JOURNEY OF SANTOSH DEEMED TO BE UNIVE
14. Orthodontics – An Evolving Profession
Author: ORTHODONTICS – AN EVOLVING PROFESSION
15. Simple Ways To Prep Up The Young Minds For The Corporate World Ahead
Author: Gurukul The School