ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How To Keep Your Home As Covid-19 Free As Possible
The coronavirus situation is still not letting up, making everyone stay at home to be safe as much as possible. With the hordes of information going around in all forms, it is getting hard to discern what is important and which can be truly helpful in busting this infectious disease.
We know for a fact that the coronavirus can be spread through respiratory droplets when someone infected coughs or sneezes. The virus can also be contracted through touching things infected with it, so everyone should be aware that proper hygiene and cleanliness can help prevent the spread of viruses.
Note that the COVID-19 virus can live on surfaces for a few hours, even up to several days.
That is why it is very crucial to keep your home and its residents COVID-19 free as possible. Here are a few tips to keep the virus away from your home.
1. Wash your hands frequently.
Frequent washing of hands destroys the virus and prevents it from being transferred to other people and things around the house. Remove clutter around the sink, which may catch water droplets that may still have the virus.
Also, disinfect the counter occasionally and other high-touch areas, like doorknobs, faucet handles, and kitchen countertops.
2. Clean items that you often use.
Carefully clean and disinfect things that you often use at home, like your cell phone, computer, or tablet. Make sure to read the directions on how to use the disinfectants properly to avoid damaging your mobile gadgets.
Disinfect the things kids hold like their favorite toys, game controllers, or remote controls.
When you are the one in charge of doing the groceries, don’t forget to wash your reusable grocery bags as soon as possible to prevent the spread of dirt or viruses you may contract outside.
Wash the clothes that you wear outside as quickly as possible. If unable to do so, separate them from the regular laundry that you only use at home or leave them under the sun.
3. Clean towels, bedsheets, and clothes regularly.
Avoid shaking your dirty laundry to avoid spreading the virus through the air. When doing the laundry, use detergent and the warmest water setting possible to help kill possible viruses stuck on the laundry.
Dry your towels, bedsheets, and clothes thoroughly. Wash or disinfect your clothes hamper or laundry bag also. Wash your hands with soap and water after doing your laundry.
4. Disinfect and clean the areas with high people traffic as often as you can.
While on quarantine, more people are staying at home, and the whole house has high traffic. Now is the time to clean and disinfect as often as possible to lower the risk of infection in your home. High-touch surfaces such as door handles, handrails, water taps, toilets, light switches, kitchen, and bathroom surfaces must be kept clean and disinfected always.
The living room is the place where the family usually converges. If you need carpet cleaning in Pompano Beach, ServiceMaster Remediation Services can help you do the job.
We want you to know that with the coronavirus pandemic situation, ServiceMaster Remediation Services offers coronavirus decontamination Pompano Beach, FL area, aside from the usual professional cleaning services such as upholstery cleaning Pompano Beach and tile and grout cleaning Pompano Beach, FL.
ServiceMaster Remediation Services is up to date with the Centers for Disease and Control Prevention (CDC) solutions on the still novel COVID-19 virus. The company only uses CDC and EPA approved disinfectants for coronavirus decontamination procedures.
For your professional cleaning needs, contact ServiceMaster Remediation Services at 954-969-5906 or check out https://www.servicemasterremediationservices.com/.
ServiceMaster Remediation Services is serving homes and businesses in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Pompano Beach, Florida.
Home and Garden Articles1. Online Interior Design Service
Author: gunjan gupta
2. Top 3 Answers About Best Packers And Movers In More Greater Noida.
Author: Twinkle garg
3. Outstanding & Customized Kitchen Remodeling Service To Meet Your Lifestyle
Author: DC Handyman
4. What Are The Signs The Indicate Your Gutter Needs Professional Cleaning
Author: Madison Window Service
5. How To Build Your Dream Garage
6. What Makes Commercial Solar Water Heaters Viable Alternative To Commercial Buildings?
7. A Simple Guide To The 5 Types Of Residential Remodeling Contractors
Author: EasyGo PRO
8. Putney Plumber - Boiler Repair Putney
9. London Gas Plumbers - Emergency Plumbers London
10. Emergency Plumber London
11. Everything About The Carpet Cleaning Services In Winchester
Author: Jenny CLarke
12. Building Regulations – Key Guidance For Home Lifts In India
13. Things To Consider Before You Purchase A Home Security System
Author: Jason Wyatt
14. Rekeying Or Changing Locks - Which Is The Most Suitable Option?
Author: Marius Badica
15. How To Keep Traditional White Wool Rugs Anew For A Lifetime
Author: Phoebe Holland