ALL >> Health >> View Article
Cannabis Strains To Improve Focus
Officially, the scientific jury is still out on whether or not cannabis helps with focus. Several studies seem to show that cannabis decreases motivation, but they are very limited and do not take into account all of the variables – for example, what type of work the user is performing and what type of cannabis is being used.
On the other hand, there is plenty of anecdotal evidence that suggests that cannabis helps with focus and be more productive. Some sources even claim that cannabis can be used as an effective treatment for ADD/ADHD medication. Of course, this has yet to be tested, let alone proven. In any case, cannabis can help you focus – but if you choose the wrong strain, you could just as easily end up scatterbrained and couch-locked. Which strains should you choose?
Top Strains For Focus
• Sour Diesel. A classic, Sour Diesel is one of Leafly’s all-time highest-rated strains. It’s euphoric and energizing, but also very strong. Inhale with caution.
• Harlequin. Harlequin is a CBD-dominant strain, so you won’t get much of a ‘high.’ If you’re trying to focus, though, this strain may be just what you’re looking for.
• Green Crack. Allegedly named by Snoop Dogg himself, Green Crack is a famous strain. It can come on a little strong, so start off slow if you aren’t a seasoned cannabis consumer.
• Cinex. This strain is euphoric and energetic, with a classic Sativa-like citrus scent.
• Durban Poison. Durban poison is a fruity, crisp-smelling strain known for sharp, even meditative highs. It’s an energy booster that works well for focused work.
• Super Lemon Haze. Super Lemon Haze is a hybrid, so you can expect a level of body high along with the head high. However, the strain is a hybrid, and isn’t overpowering.
• Just make sure you get Super Lemon Haze and not Super Lemon OG, this strain’s stonier cousin.
• Harle-Tsu. This strain has a roughly 1:1 THC:CBD ratio, which makes it perfect for focus. Let your stressors melt away without sacrificing clarity to a THC buzz.
What To Look For
Above, I listed a few of the most popular strains that are known to be good for a focused high. However, it’s far from an exhaustive list. What qualities can you look for in a strain that will let you know if cannabis helps with focus?
• Pinene. Also found in pine trees (surprise) pinene is a terpene that can promote alertness and stave off any post-smoke sleepiness you may experience.
• Limonene. Limonene is found in citrus, and it is one of the main compounds responsible for making sativas smell like… well, sativas. This strain can elevate your mood and boost your energy, so it’s essential for a strain to help you focus.
• THC:CBD ratio. This one is important, but the ideal ratio varies from person to person. If you’re trying to get work done, you probably don’t want to load up on so much THC that you can’t focus. However, you might not want to opt for a pure CBD strain, either. CBD can counteract many of THC’s side effects without annihilating the buzz entirely, and that buzz can sometimes provide a helpful energy boost; try different ratios to find out what you need.
When you’re looking for a new strain – whether for focus or for anything else – follow your nose. For focusing strains, you’ll want to look for light, citrusy, fruity scents. Avoid heavy, musky, earthy ones, as those strains are most likely much more like classic indicas. Smoke or vape right before you gets to work for the best effect and be careful not to overdo it. Then enjoy the buzz and get things done!
Calm Collectiv LLC is the most trusted publication in USA covering all the latest news for cannabis businesses including new legislation, bill updates, marijuana news, cannabis edibles and marijuana side effects. to know more about Cannabis Strainsclick here.
Health Articles1. Tips For Effective Oral Hygiene
2. Find Out The Effect Smoking Has On Your Oral Health
Author: James Franklin
3. Reflexology Body Massage Atlanta Often Leaves A Relaxed And Pleasant Feeling!
Author: James Johnson
4. Who Should Pay A Visit To Sarasota Pain Relief Center?
Author: Robert Augustine
5. What Foods Can You Eat After Wisdom Teeth Removal Surgery?
Author: Paulo Pinho
6. What Is Gingivitis?
Author: rajat ziffytech
7. Breast Health Book | Breast Health Promotion Consultants Florida
Author: David Seaman
8. When Is The Ideal Time To Change Your Toothbrush
Author: Claudia Lamington
9. Neuropathic Pain Treatment In Delhi, Pain Management Centre In Delhi
Author: Remove My Pain
10. Double Vision (diplopia)
Author: rajat ziffytech
11. How I Managed To Get My Critical Care Life Saving Medicines At Door Step During This Uncertain Time
Author: Devesh kumar
12. Top Tips To Beat Anxiety Signs In Your Daily Life Easily And Quickly
Author: UK Sleeping Pill
13. Vital Roles Of Bls Certification And Cpr Certification In Redlands Ca
Author: Robert Smith
14. Deceased Donor Liver Transplant In Delhi
Author: Liver Transplant in Delhi
15. Kairali Hand Sanitizer – The Best Practice
Author: Kairali Group