ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Protect Yourself From Covid-19 When Traveling
With a global COVID-19 pandemic in our midst, it isn't surprising that traveling has become a concern for most people.
People are canceling booked trips and have been warned by health government agencies including CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to minimize contact with already affected countries.
But do you have an international trip which you booked months ago and have been looking forward to for ages? Or maybe you would like to take advantage of the sudden slash in plane ticket prices these last couple of months.
If you have decided to travel, for whatever reason, how do you protect yourself from the Coronavirus when traveling?
Protect Yourself and Your Home First!
ServiceMaster by Wright has always been available for many delicate human situations, crises, and disasters, including this Coronavirus outbreak.
We want you to know that, while we hope it will be unnecessary, ServiceMaster by Wright is a coronavirus cleanup company in Siesta Key that is qualified and equipped with the required protocols and processes should any pathogen outbreak occur within your facility or property.
ServiceMaster by Wright offers:
- Coronavirus disinfection services in Siesta Key FL
- Coronavirus sanitation in Siesta Key
- Coronavirus cleaning services in Siesta Key
Is it Safe to Travel During the Coronavirus Outbreak?
Unfortunately, no one can tell you that traveling during the coronavirus outbreak is entirely risk-free, regardless of your age, health, or travel destination. While the COVID-19 fatality rate appears to be relatively low, and you may even return from your trip unscathed and in great health, there are some things you should consider before you travel:
- Your age has a lower chance of the disease becoming fatal. You can still become infected and spread the disease around.
- Your medical history.
- The country you will visit.
What Can I Do to Keep Myself Safe From Coronavirus During my Travels?
To keep yourself safe if you travel during the COVID-19 outbreak, you have to:
- Wash your hands frequently. If you are traveling by plane, wash your hands after leaving the airport. If you don’t have access to soap and water, then rub a hand sanitizer gel with at least 60% alcohol content on your hands and wrists. But remember that hand sanitizer is not as effective as a thorough wash with soap.
- Do not touch your face with unwashed hands. If you have been in a public place, don’t touch your face unless you have thoroughly cleaned your hands. The novel coronavirus can live on surfaces for hours after it has been touched by an infected person, and can infect you if you touch your mouth, nose, and eyes.
- Keep your distance. If you notice someone is coughing, sneezing, or showing symptoms similar to that of the flu or a cold, make sure to stay at least 1 meter (3 feet) away from them. You can become infected by their airborne respiratory (cough or sneeze) droplets.
- Clean frequently-touched objects with a cleaning spray or wipe. If you will stay in a hotel or hostel while you are abroad, make sure you book somewhere where you know it will be clean. Even so, it doesn’t hurt to check-in with the staff and management to see whether they have cleaned your room thoroughly – or maybe even giving frequently-touched objects a sweep with a disinfectant yourself.
- Avoid crowds – especially in closed spaces. If you are traveling to a country with a high number of coronavirus cases, it is best if you stay away from any place where there is a large number of people.
- Do your research regarding the spread of the coronavirus outbreak in the country you are visiting. See what the health and government officials are advising in that country and follow the same rules. If they advise staying away from crowds or a certain region, then you should do the same.
- Wear a mask and seek medical help if you develop symptoms.
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, coughing, or difficulty breathing, wear a mask so that you don’t risk infecting other people and seek medical help immediately.
Facts About the Coronavirus COVID-19
How Dangerous is the Coronavirus?
Most of the people who become infected with the Coronavirus will overcome it without any serious complications. A large number of them may not even have to be hospitalized, but can instead self-isolate and recover at home. However, the elderly and people with underlying health conditions are more vulnerable to the coronavirus.
Therefore, if you are young and healthy, your biggest concern should not be whether you survive the disease if you catch it (you likely will) but that you may pass it on to someone else who is not so lucky.
If you need decontamination cleaning experts that have training and expertise, ServiceMaster by Wright certainly has always been there for those experiencing a trauma disaster. We are a company with decontamination experience and training. ServiceMaster by Wright is a company to call to not capitalize on a situation but a company to offer a solution if the situation allows.
Contact ServiceMaster by Wright at 239-431-9947 or visit https://www.servicemasterrestorations.com/ for more details. We are serving businesses and homeowners all throughout Siesta Key, Florida, and its surrounding areas and counties.
Travel Articles1. Some Useful Things To Consider When Using Transfer
Author: 4S Transports
2. The Benefits Of Using A Private Tour Guide
Author: Cliff Collins
3. A Complete Guide To Visit Abu Dhabi In 2021
Author: Happy Safari
4. Private India Tours - Explore Regional Variants
Author: Bespoke India Holidays
5. How To Run Errands With Your Kids Like A Pro!
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
6. 7 Best 4 Star Hotels In Dalhousie
Author: Elgin hall
7. Limo Services For Your Stylish And Exceptional Event
8. Rupin Pass: Best Crossover Trek In India
9. The Ultimate Truth About A Luxury Travel
Author: Cliff Collins
10. Bhutan Tour Package
Author: Neil Basu
11. Discovering The Hidden Gem In The State Of New York - Ronkonkoma
Author: Ronkonkoma Car Service, Airport Car Service
12. What One Should Expect From Their Private Tour?
Author: Cliff Collins
13. Sustainability In The Modern World
Author: Jenny Tervo
14. The Best Travel Places In Jaipur
Author: Rishabh Agarwal
15. 2 Must-know Benefits Of Chauffeur Services Sydney