ALL >> Business >> View Article
Coretechnologie Enhances Its Additive Manufacturing Software To Include Texturing
1888 Press Release - CoreTechnologie breaks new ground with a texture generation tool for 3D printing and additive manufacturing, whereby the transitions on the surfaces are defined very precisely and easily.
Southfield, MI – The technology surrounding additive manufacturing is developing rapidly. In order to meet the increasing requirements of additive manufacturing, CoreTechnologie has developed a high precision 4D_Additive Manufacturing Software Suite.
The sophistication of this future-oriented tool supports metal printing and can read 24 CAD formats such as CATIA, NX, SOLIDWORKS, Creo, STEP or JT with all manufacturing information (PMI) and processed as exact B-Rep geometry. This enables the inspection, repair and pre-process of 3D models. With most common 3D printing tools, CAD models are triangulated, converted into a STL file, when read in, making it impossible to repair, or change the geometry without form deviations. However, the exact geometry core of 4D_Additive eliminates deviations, since the CAD model remains intact based on the original geometry. When slicing, which is carried out with multiprocessor ...
... calculation, optional vector graphics can also be generated. Depending on the machine type, these slicing graphics can be output and processed directly as exact curves. 4D_Additive supports 3MF, AMF and STL as well as all other common slicing formats.
This latest software has modern, easy-to-use graphics and innovative features such as direct modelling, nesting, dynamic roughness analysis and part positioning. Collision and distance control for automated and safe placement in the installation space is included. An additional module is used for the automatic generation of support geometry, which is particularly necessary for FDM and common laser sintering processes.
CoreTechnologie breaks new ground with a texture generation tool, whereby the transitions on the surfaces are defined very precisely and easily. Over 5,000 predefined textures are already available. Particularly in combination with high-resolution processes such as HP JetFusion, impressive components are created that cannot be produced using any other process.
Partfinder is an additional tool from CoreTechnologie. Multiprocessor calculation allows components with 3D printing potential to be found quickly and easily, even in large databases. The software reads CAD files directly and analyzes geometry, metadata, design elements, PMI and attributes using batch utility. All information is stored in the internal database and can be filtered according to desired search criteria using a freely definable search mask and is clearly displayed in a list with a 3D graphic.
CoreTechnologie, the innovative software manufacturer, was founded in 1998, to provide CAX software solutions across wide ranging industries. Each year, CT invests more than 30 per cent of sales revenue back into research and development of new cutting-edge technology. The company consistently optimizes its product portfolio and continues to secure technological leadership in the area of conversion software.
CoreTechnologie’s portfolio is comprised of more than 600 companies and millions of users worldwide from the automotive, aerospace, engineering and consumer goods industries. With four outstanding products and pioneering technology, CoreTechnologie is the only provider of interoperability 3D printing software that develops all products in-house, thus independent from any third-party components and technology. Learn more at https://www.coretechnologie.com
3D_Evolution®, 3D_Analyzer® and 3D_Kernel_IO® are registered trademarks of CT CoreTechnologie Group
Business Articles1. Car And Bike Accessories
Author: helmetdon don
2. Jute Yarn: A Comprehensive Guide To Help You With Everything About It
3. Global Nanofiltration Membrane Market
4. Global Water Desalination Equipment Market
5. Acer Chromebook Spin 514 Review
Author: Ella johnson
6. Reasons Why You Need To Consider Buying Robotic Pool Cleaner
Author: Poolbay Asad
7. Wireless Fire Detection Market Evolving Opportunities With Innovative Ideas By Key Players |2019-2026
8. Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market Facts, Figures And Analytical Insights During Forecast Period 2020 To 2027
9. Submarine Cable System Market Growth At A Cagr Of 12.30% In The Forecast Period Of 2021 To 2028
10. Solid State Drive Market Share, Industry Trends, Size, Revenue, Demand, Growth Analysis, Top Leaders: Samsung; Intel Corporation; Western Digital Corp
11. Service Robotics Market Size, Share, Growth, Potential Revenue And Key Drivers Analysis Research Report By 2026
12. A Closer Look At Tesla Wall Charger
Author: Sam Korkees
13. Self-checkout Systems Market Growth, Market Potential, End-user, Key Manufacturers, Competitive Analysis, Revenue Market And Forecast To 2026
14. Booming Growth In Riflescope Market Analysis And Forecast To 2028| Bushnell, Leupold & Stevens, Inc., Burris Company, Nikon Inc., Schmidt & Bender Gmb
15. Things You Should Know About Jaguar Car Charger
Author: Sam Korkees