ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
How To Make Your Baidu Ppc Project Profitable – An Expert Guideline
With more than 600,000 websites, over 75% digital market share, Baidu is undeniably the most demanding search engine in China. Naturally, as marketers from the West consider promoting their market in China, Baidu happens to be their foremost marketing channel especially for Baidu’s paid search marketing. In order to make your Baidu PPC endeavor a real success and greatly yield providing, consider following a set of four factors as an ultimate guideline.
Apart from publishing your especially designed Chinese website in Baidu, the agency you hire in China will make your entire marketing plan and promotional strategy with consideration of how the Chinese consumers like to view marketers on Baidu. As you’re planning to penetrate in the fastest-growing Chinese digital market, it’s vital for you to customize your business objective and its marketing policy in accordance with the culture of the Chinese nation. The bottom line is that, when intended to promote your product through Baidu’s paid advertisement or PPC in a completely different market like China, ensure that your whole marketing approach and its action plans are designed according to the localized demand, culture, and preferences.
Before you get started, spend considerable time, maybe a few days to study a number of Chinese websites, particularly of those companies that deal with your particular product/services or in order words, your rival entities. This will benefit you to notice how Chinese audiences prefer sharing their opinions and experiences with such community people via chat boxes! Amidst the most common ways to communicate the most popular and cost-effective ways include website chatbox, QQ messenger in addition to phones. Notably, the millions of internet users in China prefer employing real-time chat to get market/ product information, support from your marketing team, and make a deal. Providing real-time support to the community is expected to increase your customer conversion rates by 3 to 4 times.
Being a foreign business house, as you’ve a new entry in China, you’ll be facing hard-hitting competition with your rival company who are already having a strong market base within China. Fighting with them is not so easy that you can presume without difficulty. Thereby, let them enjoy their position in the marketplace while you should make your company well-prepared based on the seamless market promotional plan. In this context, get all necessary assistance from a Chinese digital marketing agency, registered with Baidu and the popular social sites like WeChat and Weibo. It will work in combination with you to choose the most ideal keywords and place bid strategically. Keep on reviewing your quality score, the position of advertising in Baidu SEM, and appear as among the key competitors of your rival houses.
Maintain your quality score
The biggest advantage of having a high-quality score not only lessens your CPC (cost-per-click) or PPC (pay-per-click), but it equally determines the position of your paid advertisement in Baidu SEM. The position of your ad also depends on Baidu’s trust score, your quality score, bidding price, and the behavioral data of searchers. When looking at the quality score:
• Stick to the advertising rules and business guidelines as stated by Baidu, violation of which lessens your trust score of 100 points which you’re assigned initially by Baidu.
• An advertiser’s quality score is determined based on the quality of their ads, consistency of landing page, CTR (click-through-rates), the relevancy of contents, and users’ experience.
• The bidding cost is how much you like to pay against each click of your advertisement.
• Importantly, advertisers having low-quality scores are penalized in terms of their bidding price whereas a high-quality score enables you to attain a super ad position or ranking while paying a lower PPC.
Westwin offers digital marketing services such as market strategy, search engine marketing, WeChat and Weibo social media marketing, PPC advertising, mobile marketing, website localization, and more in china. To know more, visit https://adstochina.westwin.com/who_we_are/index.shtml.
Marketing Articles1. How To Use Linkedin Video To Generate More Customers
Author: Komal Kokate
2. Why Marketing Is Important To Grow Your Business?
Author: Growth wizards
3. Prime Juice
4. How Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business
Author: Growth wizards
5. Practices Followed By Leading Companies To Create Videos
Author: Wayne Dietz
6. 5 All-powerful Sms Marketing Ideas For 2020
Author: Social Gear
7. Do You Know Why Your Site Is Not Ranked On Search Engine?
Author: Umair Ahmad
8. How Small Businesses Can Use Linkedin To Grow Their Business?
Author: Growth Wizards
9. Apple Cancels Developmental Contracts With Game Developers
Author: Anny Christine
10. Seo Tips And Tricks To Boost Rankings In 2020 | Seo Service In Gurgaon
Author: Ratnesh sharma
11. Top 5 Ways To Use Social Proof To Boost Your Business
12. Love Marriage Specialist Guru
Author: love guru
13. How Content Marketing Can Use For The Business?
Author: Prodigital World
14. Why Should Your Outsource Your Marketing During Covid
Author: Growth wizards
15. The Main Benefits Of Using Smart Biddings;
Author: Verona Candy