ALL >> Legal >> View Article
According to hindu custom and practice divorce has no scope in a marital life of a hindu couple and hindu custom does not allow for any sort of separation during the life time of the wedded couple. The separation in the ancient times before the codified law came into force the couples were forced to live even if they fail to cope with each other.
With the codification of hindu law the difficulties of the couple mainly women was eased as the law introduced the concept of judicial separation and with this enactment the courts of law got empowered to allow divorce if the case satisfies the ground enumerated in the act. The legislators were aware about the post divorcé difficulties which a women would face so provision for interim maintenance and permanent alimony were also introduced in the act. The aim of maintenance and alimony was to maintain the status of the wife similar that of the husband by providing financial assistance to the wife so that she can maintain a life similar to that of his husband.
The parties to divorce undergo tremendous duress and after giving number of chance to survive the relationship decide to go for divorce as the relationship of spouses have irreparable broken down. We understand the mental state of parties at that moment and commit to provide earliest possible separation order of court so as to enjoy and live a peaceful life thereafter. By divorce the spouse are protected from cruelty from in-laws and other spouse. The firm also cares about the valuable relationship of marriage and suggests the parties concerned to first opt for conciliation. The firm assist in custody of child born out of the wed lock. Similarly act benevolently to provide good interim maintenance and permanent alimony in terms of money to the party concerned. The Swarup and associates is a well established law firm of Bhubaneswar and dedicated to cater the solution and way out of the marital relationship by judicial means to such couples whose marriage have already irreparably broken down. The firm is also known for the success before Family Court of Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, High Court and also Before Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. The Firm also take ample efforts to keep the secrecy of the parties detail and maintain adequate confidentiality.
best divorce lawyer in bhubaneshwar
best lawyer in bhubaneshwar
Legal Articles1. How A Criminal Defense Attorney Can Proves Helpful To You?
Author: Granger and Mueller PC
2. Osha’s Inspection Priorities
Author: David Barton
3. Chicago Family Law Attorney: Family Disputes Require Specialized Attention
4. Contact The Best Auto Accident Lawyers In Riverside
Author: The Morris Law Group
5. Legal Consultancy In Dubai
6. How To Get The Best Construction Attorney For Your Project
7. Hiring A Business Attorney In Naples, Florida
8. Be Out On Bail By Hiring A Criminal Defense Or Bail Lawyer Arrest Expert
Author: Kapil Chandna
9. Few Tips And Suggestions For Obtaining A Good Injury Attorney
Author: Tim Scott
10. Here's How A Reliable Child Custody Attorney Can Make Things Easier In Child Custody Battle
Author: jos binoye
11. What To Consider When Cosigning On A Bail Bonds Henderson?
Author: Cameroon Robert
12. Important Considerations For Choosing Bail Bonds Company
Author: Cameroon Robert
13. Hire The Most Reliable Lee County Wildlife Removal Service Provider
Author: Go pro wildlife removal
14. Do I Need A Lawyer To File For Bankruptcy?
Author: Richard Ravosa
15. Outsource Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
Author: ibn tech llc