ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What You Need To Know About The Basics Of 189 Visa To Immigrate To Australia
Living and Immigrating to a new country is somehow interesting and thrilling. Australia is one of the best places that known for bolstering migration ties across the globe. The country frequently offers a benchmark to entire migration programs which create high demand of Australia visa services. Immigration process through 189 visa permits the opportunity to trained manpower by satisfying the points based system.
The Australia Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189) is one of the PR visa programs under the General migration stream. Mainly, this visa is for skilled professionals who don’t get any nomination from Australia state or territory or don’t have any sponsorship from an eligible relative lived in Australia. 189 visa is permitted to an individual solely depending upon skills, ability and requirements of an applicant who can take part in the growth of Australian economy.
Australia SkillSelect 189 Visa is available to people who are below 45 years of age and meet other key requirements. The Department of Australia has operates a simple and easier points based system in order to select the eligible applicants on Skilled Independent Visa. Hence, Applicants are to be assessed through suitable factors and points are distributed accordingly. To be eligible for this visa, some of pre-requisites are mentioned in the following:
• Score an overall 65 immigration points under the points based selection criteria.
• Nominated in an occupation from Australia Skilled Occupational list.
• Don’t have any criminal record and so, provide a proof of PCC (Police clearance certificate) must be provided.
• Be proficient in English language ability to communicate well in Australia. Thus, it is required to take IELTS exam and score a minimum 7 bands in each of four modules (reading, writing, listening and speaking). Other English language exams are also applicable such as PTE or TOEFL.
• Must have at least three years of professional experience in desired occupation.
• Be mentally sound and physically medically fit. For this, provide medicals.
• Be financial stable and ability to manage the stays in Australia.
Under Visa 189, you will be granted some of key advantages to live and work in Australia. The foremost basic advantage is that the visa allows relocating in Australia permanently without any restrictions. As it is points based system, thus there are greater chances to invite quality of skilled and talented migrants. One can sponsor any of eligible relatives to stay in Australia and one can apply for Australian citizenship.
Are you interested to apply for 189 Visa? Then, connect with the experienced and best immigration firm at Aptech Global. By filling the online assessment form, your all queries get solved by our highly trained and well equipped specialists.
Travel Articles1. Top 3 Beaches Your Puri Holiday Package Must Include
Author: Dinesh Das
2. Valencia - The City Is Always Fragrant With Lemon And Orange Blossom
Author: Mo Othman
3. Top 3 Romantic Greek Islands For Couples
Author: Riya Jain
4. A Quick Guide On How To Apply For Visas
Author: Maria Robin
5. Top Benefits Of Using An Airport Transfer Service
Author: Top Shelf Transfers
6. Explore Neil Island And Port Blair On Your Tour To The Andaman Islands
7. Day Picnic Resort Near Bangalore
Author: Rohan kumar
8. Making Old "pre-owned" Airplanes New Again
9. Airport Transfers South West London Service Facilities And Merits
Author: tony smith
10. A Guide For First Time Travellers
Author: Zoe John
11. Delta Airlines Reservations
Author: Andrew Jones
12. Everest Base Camp Trek Guide For Fit
Author: Passang Tsering Sherpa
13. Plan The Perfect Mendoza Wine Tours With Tango Tours
14. Importance Of An Expert Dubai Car Rental Company
15. The Anatomy Of How To Find The Cheap London City Airport Taxi
Author: tony smith