ALL >> Education >> View Article
Most Popular Smart Contracts
If Blockchain is the biggest revolution that the world is talking about, then smart contracts are the key contributors to the same. These are the new world of the digital revolution, which are bringing with them a completely new way of executing agreements.
Smart contracts are revolutionary tools. These are pre-programmed digital contracts run on Blockchain platforms. They are known to have pre-decided terms and conditions, and the execution takes place once the conditions are met. Since there is no third-party involvement, they save a lot of money and time. These have the power to improve the existing solution without any threat to the legal system.
There are a number of smart contracts that are currently working, but here we will be highlighting five popular ones.
Best 5 Smart Contract Platforms:
1. Ethereum — It is an open-source platform that is not only a cryptocurrency but also offers a platform for decentralized application development of dApps. It is the world’s leading smart contract platform and is the best choice for many developers. The platform first surfaced in the year 2015, and ...
... since then, there has been no looking back. It facilitates smart contracts and ICOs. It has clear and defining protocols and rules, which makes its use easier for developers.
• Free to setup
• ERC-20 token
• It has its own programming language or Solidity
• Clear standards for developers
• Lots of supporting literature
• Overloaded network
• Expensive than other platforms
• Security issues with Ethereum code
Another entrant to our list of popular smart contracts is the Hyperledger fabric. The project was started by Linux Foundation in the year 2016. It was developed to provide enterprise solutions to businesses looking for a safe Blockchain platform for transactions. It supports the development of Blockchain-based distributed ledgers.
• Free to use
• Permissioned Blockchain
. Supported by IBM
• Coding of contracts in different languages
• Supports plug-in components
• No token system
Nem- Founded on March 31st, 2015, this is written in Java
• Easy to use
. No platform-specific programming language requirement
• Excellent performance
• Smaller development community
• Lesser tools available
• It uses code off the Blockchain thus making it decentralized
Stellar- This is one of the oldest smart contract platforms that was founded in the year 2014. It is governed by the Stellar Development Foundation.
• Best for ICOs
• Good performance
• Accepted by the industry
• Not suitable for complex smart contracts
Wave- Wave was launched in 2016. It is an open0source platform that aims to address the barriers that are present in the mainstream blockchain implementation like speed and scalability.
• Good for ICOs
• Requires little knowledge to create tokens
• Overcomes the barriers of speed and scalability that are present in the conventional Blockchain system
Not one of the versatile platforms
These are some of the many smart contract platforms that are there in operations. Smart contracts are going to be the future, and if you too are willing to make a career in the same, then you must know about smart contracts development. For more information on this, you must join the Blockchain certification course offered by Blockchain Council.
Blockchain Council is an authoritative group of subject experts and enthusiasts who are evangelizing the Blockchain Research and Development, Use Cases and Products and Knowledge for a better world. Blockchain technology is more than just a technology, which is emerging rapidly with a vast scope in the future. Blockchain acts as a financial network, software, distributed ledger, etc. Owing to this multitude of benefits and features, companies are now shifting their centralized and traditional working system to this trending and futuristic technology “Blockchain”. Blockchain council creates an environment and raises awareness among businesses, enterprises, developers, and society by educating them in the Blockchain space. We are a private de-facto organization working individually and proliferating Blockchain technology globally. Visit here for more details@https://www.blockchain-council.org/
Education Articles1. Skills That Kids Need To Learn From Early Childhood
Author: Nalanda Learning
2. Learn About The Essential Skills For Aspiring Us Cmas
Author: My Logic
3. Constantly Thriving To Make This World A Better Place To Live Is Narendra Rawat
Author: Narendra Rawat
4. What Is Public Key Cryptography? Everything To Know In Details
5. Best Universities To Study Mba In Netherlands
6. The Benefits Of Learning Another Language At An Early Age
Author: Nalanda Learning
7. Detailed Pros And Cons Of Studying The British Curriculum In Dubai
Author: Jigyasa Dhiman
8. Applications Of Infrared Spectroscopy For Milk Products’ Quality Assessment
Author: Aditya Suroshe1*, Ganga Sahay Meena2* and Anil V1
9. Technologies Used To Make Websites More Interactive
10. Interior Designing Course In Rajkot - How To Become An Interior Designer Everything You Need To Know
11. 5 Tips For Parents To Boost Their Kids’ Self Confidence
Author: Nalanda Learning
12. Advertising Patterns To Keep An Eye Out For In 2023
Author: yogesh sashi
13. Emerging Ai And Machine Learning Trends To Watch In 2023 And Beyond
14. 5 Ways To Improve Your Academic Writing
Author: Emma Mary
15. Makers In Making. All Hail The Next Gen Innovator Kids For Stem Education