ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Wobot.ai’s One-of-its-kind, “hygiene Tracking Solution” To Help Businesses Monitor/ensure Covid-19 G
New Delhi, May 11th, 2020: Wobot.ai, an AI-driven computer vision SaaS venture that helps hospitality, food, retail, and manufacturing businesses to monitor operations, today announced a unique full suite of hygiene tracking solution that can be plugged into existing cameras. When connected to an existing CCTV or camera the solution can effectively monitor 20 second-hand wash, PPE & social distancing compliance, and premise cleaning/sanitation activities. The solution amalgamates facial, activity, gesture, and object recognition. Analyzed visual data is delivered in real-time as notifications on Wobot app, WhatsApp, or e-mail to specified stakeholders. A web-based central dashboard also keeps track of all organizational data on hygiene compliance in one place. This hygiene and safety monitoring solution has been implemented across India & Middle East at Kitopi, IRCTC, and Rebel Foods & Curefit among others. At IRCTC, where Wobot’s tool has been in operation for a year, there is a noticeable improvement in their hygiene level which has led to a 50% increase in positive sentiment on Twitter.
... of the new solution, Adit Chhabra, CEO, Wobot Intelligence said, “The COVID-19 driven hygiene guidelines are here to stay even post lock-down is lifted. It’s the new normal for businesses and organizations across India/worldwide. And physical monitoring beyond a point is not effective or scaleable or prohibitively expensive. By ensuring 24x7 monitoring and real-time feed on compliance we are taking the load off business owners and heads of locations or teams in ensuring compliance and improving sanitization in their premises. This inturn ensures the well-being of their employees/team members while bringing down the compliance costs significantly. Happy to play our bit through this solution which is timely and effective.”
About Wobot: Wobot.ai enables vision-based process compliance by plugging its AI-first SaaS tool into existing CCTV cameras. It has helped organizations in Food, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Retail, and Pharma to reduce the cost of monitoring, risk of non-compliance, and improve customer NPS. Customers can choose from industry-specific process compliance modules like hygiene, workforce/workplace safety, customer SOPs, and more. This allows for existing cameras to automatically list and deliver deviations to relevant stakeholders as well as provide a dashboard with insights. Wobot currently provides solutions to several organizations like IRCTC, Rebel Foods, CureFit, Max, Kitopi, and Smartworks among others.
For editorial queries only contact:
Shaifali Rawat - firstname.lastname@example.org 8588977924; Yugesh Arora- email@example.com 8910345179
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Make Businesses Easier, Profitable, And Less Stressful With Cloud Storage
2. Tips To Choose The Right Pool Cleaner
Author: Poolbay Asad
3. Aerial Drone Photography For Events | Drone Surveying And Mapping Services
4. Everything You’d Like To Know About Reddit
Author: elina john
5. Novisign Developed An Innovative Shelf Display Solution
6. How To Fix Squad Mic Not Working?
Author: Elisa Wilson
7. How To Fix "source File Could Not Be Read" Error On Firefox?
Author: Elisa Wilson
8. Everything About Data Migration Challenges And Their Solutions
Author: sahrukh hasan
9. Saving The Lives Of Millions With Primary Health Care
Author: Danny John
10. Top 7 Factors To Improve Your Practice Performance
Author: Danny John
11. Why To Replace Legacy Test Management With Modern Test Management Tools?
12. Top Mobile Problems And Their Workable Solutions
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
13. New Ethernet Phys Enable Multidrop Bus Architecture, Enhancing Industrial Networks’ Scalability And Functionality
14. Data Annotation Tools Market Analysis By Product, By Distribution Channel, By End User
15. The Need To Change The Way Students Receive Chemical Education