ALL >> Service >> View Article
Video Conferencing Companies Battle It Out -ifmeets Is Zoom’s Competitor In The Us
What has influenced the overall rise of top video conferencing platforms in the global market?
• Augmented adoption of free video conference software by small & medium enterprises
• Enhanced progress of outsourcing services
• Growing “Work from home trend” or “Remote Working”
• Better cost & time savings
• Quicker results based on global collaboration
It has been observed that the global video conferencing scenario has been compartmentalized into 5 regions viz.
Europe, APAC, North-America, SAM, and MEA. Speaking of the North-American section, the US and Canada influence the video conference sector. With the impact of COVID-19, the video conferencing market witnessed a significant upcurve, the APAC is set to witness the highest Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) during 2020 – 2027. Even other sectors like SAM and MEA will exhibit significant adoption of video conferencing software and its subsequent market players.
What are the factors that favor such an upcurve on the global level?
• Favorable ecosystem for global collaboration
• Simplifying the virtual meeting experience
• Quick information sharing
• Flexible working environment
• Dynamic, engaging, and productive outcomes
• Presence of greater numbers of education, corporate, healthcare, government, and other sectors in North America, Europe, and other regions
• Availability of ideal infrastructure and resources in the US, UK, and other regions
• Augmented adoption of online video conferencing software & online meetings
• A new concept of “Bring-your-own-devices(BYOD)”
• Rapid industrialization on a global level
• Several key players like Zoom, iFMeets, Cisco Webex, etc.
• COVID-19 lockdown
Online video conferencing service providers are experiencing a great demand for numerous users that are playing the role of a catalyst in the video conferencing market.
Vendors winning the market share
The global video conferencing market is extremely competitive; a few players that dominate the video conferencing market are Zoom, Cisco Webex, GoTo Meeting, etc. But, iFMeets, a US-based video conferencing software vendor has witnessed a significant upcurve in its user base since the COVID-19 outbreak.
What makes iFMeets a considerable competitor to seasoned competitors in the US?
Well, let’s face it, iFMeets is new, but it has been designed and developed in a time where its stakeholders and technology specialists understand the importance of a cloud-based video conference software, and the features that need to be integrated to make it a high-performance, secure, and productive online web conference or online video conference software.
This product focuses on development and disruption with a great user- experience and data security. As a part of the transformation, iFMeets will focus on AI-based algorithms in its future development, & build a product around great features, performance, scalability, efficiency, & better collaboration. With a pricing model that is built for users, SMB’s, and enterprises, this product provides a significant pricing cut-back in comparison to its competition.
Let’s look at key points that makes iFMeets a product of choice.
• Meeting agenda & scheduling
• Dial-in meetings
• Breakout rooms
• Presentation windows
• Whiteboards for corporates, education, healthcare, etc.
• Public/private chat options
• Screen-sharing & meeting recording
• Meeting transcripts
• Attendee list
• Multilingual captions
The most significant & highlighting features of iFMeets are –
• Data Security – end-to-end encryption for all meetings, data is not collected and sent to third parties
• Privacy Security – ensure security measures, cache deletion post meetings, use of SSL, password protection
• Meeting Privacy – meetings are not open-linked, waiting room features, facilitate granular permissions, etc.
• High-engagement –highly engaging based on features like whiteboards, presentation, annotation, HD quality video & audio, etc.
Design features include a seamless user interface, easy-to-use dashboard, easy to join the meeting, quick registration process.
When it comes to communication and collaboration, every sector has a different purview on how they want to adopt online video conferencing software. There are various features users want to leverage out of an online meeting, but there are some factors that users consider more crucial than others viz. user-experience and security. Greater focus will be put on integrating AI with video conferencing applications to make it more secure, user-friendly, efficient, and productive for a larger audience.
Visit us: - https://www.ifmeets.com/
Service Articles1. Leverage Comprehensive Meeting Control For Your Remote Meetings Through An Effective Agenda
2. Restaurant Cleaning Service
Author: James field
3. Control Germs In Busy Gyms
Author: James field
4. Dental Office Cleaning
Author: James field
5. Urgent Care Cleaning Tips
Author: James field
6. Elegance Massage- The Top-notch Company Offering Massage
Author: Elegance Massage
7. A Guaranteed Formula For Easy Commercial Fire Door Inspection And Drop Test In Raleigh, Nc
Author: Passport Door & Dock Systems
8. Protect Your Home From Water Damage And Mold
9. Benefits With Changing New Iso 50001: 2018 Standard In Your organization
Author: Shaun White
10. Send Birthday Flowers, Cakes N Gifts Online- Free Same Delivery, Quality Products.
11. Solve Conflicts Between Employee Employer And Make It Healthier
Author: Ritu Singal
12. Best Indian Astrologer In Brampton | Famous & Best Astrologer
Author: Master Sadashiv
13. Top Reasons For Rejection Of Student Visa Application In Australia
Author: Praveen Goyal
14. Agitated Thin Film Dryers Are Widely Used In Chemical, Pharmaceuticals & Food Industries
Author: SVAAR Process Solution
15. Top Industrial Fluid Bed Dryer Manufacturer
Author: Svaar Process