ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Spotify And Tiktok Maybe Crashing Due To The Facebook App
Crashing of apps is common, primarily if they work inter-relatedly. When two apps work together, even the tiniest mistakes can lead to big losses for both. And of course, the disappointment felt by the users is something that cannot be fixed easily. Something like this happened in the world of apps in the past few days. It was the last Wednesday evening when problems with apps like Spotify and TikTok were spotted. They crashed at around 6:30 PM ET. A myriad of iOS apps, too, was in a state of non-functionality.
Users from all around the globe faced issues with logging in. This brought many users in a state of confusion. Not many could understand the matter unless it was cleared by the officials. Reports on Twitter stated the issue.
Is Facebook to be blamed?
When the most commonly used apps crash immediately, it leads to devastation, especially for the ones who needed them on an urgent basis. Two main questions arise: How to fix the issue at hand and who is to be blamed? Many apps around the globe, including Tinder, TikTok, and Spotify, work closely with an FB software development kit, named as the (SDK). One of its tools is responsible for powering sign-in features for not one but countless applications. Other uses of the kit include checking ad tracks and share things directly on FB from other apps. These, of course, are lesser known facts and majority of users couldn’t figure out the issue. Developers were anxious, and the management was in a state of chaos. Even the ones who do not need to login through Facebook to access those apps faced critical issues logging in. This tiny issue became a severe concern for app holders.
Smart developers like Guilhermo Rambo tried to address the issue and clarify doubts by tweeting. He too faced a problem in ordering meals and that is what made him think about the issue was. Imagine the feelings of users who needed the apps urgently. To showcase their disappointment, users took to social networking immediately. Developers couldn’t sleep that night. DownDetector, too, looked into the matter and mentioned crashes in not one but many apps, however, since the users didn’t find any problem accessing the applications.
Later, the culprit Facebook assured The Vogue that the bug is corrected, and there won’t be any such issues in the future. While some blame Facebook for its apparent irresponsibility, many fans defend it too. A spokesperson apologized for the inconvenience caused.
Let’s hope for no more app crashing in the future.
I am a self-professed security expert and has been making the people aware of the security threats. My passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. More about me : mcafee.com/activate | mcafee.com/activate
Computers Articles1. Peoplesoft Self-service Applications: Security Best Practices
Author: Abdul Saleem
2. Difference Between Ios And Android Testing
Author: kirankumar paita
3. Regain Control Over Your Digital Privacy With Maiar
Author: Alexis Norris
4. Top 10 Mobile App Development Companies In Doha, Qatar - 2020
5. 3 Factors To Select The Right Server Rack For You
Author: Bishal Sharma
6. Automate Ftp Workflows To Streamline File Transfers At Scale
Author: Vladimir Davidenko
7. Types Of Grocery Delivery Application Development Company In India
Author: Omega Softwares
8. Want To Delete A User On Mac? Here’s How To Do It.
Author: Jack thomson
9. These Are The Best Macbook Pro Cases You Can Find
Author: Mia Watson
10. Red Dead Online: Where To Find The Legendary Chalk Horn Ram
Author: Mia Watson
11. Research Reveals How To Increase Your Workplace Performance With Remote Working
Author: tony richard
12. Credence Security Partners With Zerofox To Protect Organizations' Digital Estates
Author: Vernon Saldanha
13. Diagnose, Repair, And Optimize Your Pc With System Mechanic Trial
Author: Harold Jackson
14. Easy Guide To Fix Common Issues On Google Hangouts
Author: Mia Watson
15. How To Solve The Error Code 14 On Disney Plus
Author: Angel Smith