ALL >> Career >> View Article
Ultimate Guide For A Career In Accounting
Accountancy is as old as the system of barter between human beings. Although the ways of accounting has changed over years, one thing that has remained constant is the prominence of accountancy. With an extremely dynamic job profile, accountancy is perhaps the most exciting career one can undertake. Here is the ultimate guide for a career in accounting.
Let me begin with what accountants do and why are they are the backbone of any organization?
Business runs on finance and like we all know it is the lifeline or bloodline of any organization. Accounting has much more to it than the traditional approach of seeing it as bookkeeping. While recording financial transactions is an important aspect of accounting, it also includes tax filling, assessing of risks and mitigating risk taking abilities of business firms. Accountants are always in demand for their efficient services to business firms.
Although the software in market have simplified accountancy and auditing to large extent, there don't seem to be any decline in demand. In fact, the modern accountants of today are excellent at combining their accounting knowledge with computer expertise to offer efficient services.
What are the careers in accountancy?
The field of accounting is wide and encompasses wide scope for growth within it. Candidates interested in pursuing a career in accounting must be aware of the career and role alternatives within this field.
• Chartered accountant
• Financial advisors
• Financial managers.
• Company Secretary (CS)
• Budget analyst.
And many more.
Why should you opt a career in accountancy?
1. It is highly in demand.
2. The skills could be transferred across various industries.
3. Exceptional earning opportunities.
4. The growth opportunities are in abundance.
5. It is easy to change countries with a career in accountancy. This is because the base of accountancy remains more or less similar throughout the prominent countries.
How could you begin with a career in accountancy?
Education is foremost important while you decide pursuing a career in accountancy. A bachelor degree in commerce is the prime necessity to get started with. One could opt for masters in financial management or MBA with specialization in finance. The certified courses for CA or CFA could be obtained to begin your career as specific role. Degrees and certifications in accountancy aren't as redundant as studies in other fields. It is essential to land a job amongst prestigious companies.
In case of certifications opt for certificates from recognized institutes. Following are the specific certificate and degree requirements for certain careers.
• Public Accountant- CPA
• Information System auditor- CISA
• Chartered Accountant- ICAI
• Financial management- Masters in Financial management
• Finance manager- MBA in Finance or any master degree with specialization in Finance.
Accountancy is much more than entering entries. The day you would understand this would be the day you would pave your path towards success.
Are you looking for a job in Surat city? At job museum we offer numerous job opportunities to job seekers by placing them in a position that suits their skills sets best. We have numerous openings for full time finance jobs in Surat. If you're looking out for an accountant job in Surat then get in touch with us. We offer completely free placement services to job seekers and we can assist you in finding an jobs in Surat for freshers accountant and across India.
Career Articles1. Things Employers Need To Do Under Osha
Author: David Barton
2. New Step By Step Map For Ctet Question Bank
3. Ssc Mts Admit Card 2020:download Ssc Mts Call Letter/hall Ticket
Author: Deepak Kumar
4. Free Job Alert: 2020 Government Job Vacancy Notification & Updates
Author: Deepak Kumar
5. About Sbi Preparation
6. Detail Guide On How To Improve Communication Skills
Author: Ritu Singal
7. Useful Information About Pgdm Courses With Different Specializations
Author: Samidha Harinna
8. How To Find Long Term And Short Term Goals In Life Part 2
Author: Ritu Singal
9. Ifos Competitive Exams After 12th Options
10. Linkedin Profile Writing Tips
Author: Resume Planet
11. Manpower Consultancy In Delhi - Call 9540970000 - Standards Services
Author: Standards Services
12. Give Wings To Your Dreams By Attending An Exclusive Personality Development Class For Women
13. For That Cutting Edge To Your Personality,enrol For The Best Personality Development Classes For Men
14. Elevate Your Business Skills By Attending Business Etiquette Training
15. Right Grooming And Etiquette Training Are Important To Pursue Your Dreams In Life