ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Manage Studies Along With Sports In School
Sports are very important to keep you fit and have also become viable career choices as sportsmen are paid hefty amounts per game. Recognising this rising popularity, several international schools in Bangalore offer some of the best infrastructures for sports in our country. These schools provide several opportunities for their students to take up sports and encourage them to do well. However, since our society is centred towards academics, students find it very hard to excel at sports and at the same time manage their studies as well. Here are a few tips that can help you manage studies along with sports in school:
1. Compartmentalize your tasks: You will have to do a lot of things for both your sport and study. So it can be hard to manage all the tasks you are supposed to do and might result in your performing poorly in one. So at the beginning of the year itself, compartmentalize your work and time too. Keep aside a certain time for practice and some for studies. Make sure you don't get distracted at that time and do the work sincerely. This will aid you in managing your time efficiently and ensure that you do not keep any pending work. It will also give you a sense of discipline and structure which will help you in all walks of life.
2. Know that there's a right time for everything: You need to understand that there is a right time for everything. For instance, you cannot be playing the whole day before your exam, and similarly, you cannot be studying the whole day before your match. So according to the time, decide what the right thing to do then is. Having this division in time will help you to focus on one thing at the right time. This way, you won't ignore your academics for sports and ensure that you have a good performance in both.
3. Take help from school: At times, you might miss a few lectures due to practice or may not be able to grasp a concept well. At such times, you can always approach your school teachers and ask them for help. You can also ask them about attending their lectures in another class in case you've missed one. Your school will always be willing to help you, so will your friends. You can ask them to help you catch up with studies and explain certain hard concepts. Group study might be a good option to ensure you do not miss out on anything.
Sports are equally important in a student's life and can even turn out to be great career options for them in the future. The best international schools in Bangalore and other cities support students who wish to pursue sports and have set a great example for all other educational institutions as well. Society needs to realize the value of sports and accept it into the mainstream career choices as well.
Education Articles1. Best Boarding School In Maharashtra – Mit Vishwashanti Gurukul
Author: MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul
2. Iso Certification Innigeria – Taking Up What Is Necessary
Author: Jennifer Aniston
3. Tips To Build The Most Positive Perceptions For Your School Online
4. Why Should School Teach Robotics?
Author: Ankur Anand
5. How To Make Money With Your Blog In 2020
Author: yogesh sashi
6. Search Engine Marketing (sem) For Business: Learn And Do It Rightly
Author: yogesh sashi
7. Toddler Care Provide Valuable Support To Young Children In Howell Nj
Author: Steve Son
8. Encouragement & Appreciation Can Work Wonders In Bringing Out The True Potential Of Young Minds
Author: Yuvashakti Model School
9. Learn From The Comfort Of Home With Extramarks Online Education Platform.
10. The 2-minute Rule For Ctet Exam
11. Study In Canada Guidelines For Indian Students
12. Best Engineering College In Uttarakhand
Author: RIT ROORKEE
13. Python Training In Noida
Author: mapping skills
14. How Schools Are Dealing With Covid-19
Author: Prerna Sharma
15. How Montessori Students Progress Through The Levels Of Mathematics
Author: Daviis Collins