ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Locate The Graveyard Key
Final Fantasy 7 Remake is breaking records and the reason is behind its groundbreaking graphics and storyline. Final Fantasy 7 Remake released with several new characters and locations that players have to discover and unlock. While playing the game and progressing the levels, there is a graveyard location at Nuts N’ Bolts Hills. That location is locked, and it requires a key to unlock. It is obvious that for progressing the levels, you always need to find something as usual, and this time this key is the objective that you need to complete.
So to unlock the door of the graveyard, here is the guide for finding the key.
Where to Find the Key of Graveyard
The key of the graveyard is occupied by a bizarre person who’s named Moogle. He is a kid of ambitions, and after he left the store, Moogle Emporium, he is recognized by this name. He has the key, and to get that, you need to have Moogle medals. All the way you have come in the game, you have found the Moogle medals, but you can get them through the Shinra crates. When you achieve the medals and give them to the key, you will have the key to unlock the door. Well, this will not take much time, but you need to know the fastest way to get those Moogle medals.
What is the Use of Graveyard Key?
If you enter the room without knowing the fact behind it, then it is just waste to open that gate. In the graveyard gate, there are side quests that will be available after some time of opening the gate. Could will move to the shop of the old man for the weapons in sector 5. That is guy is a dead ringer of that area. He also explains that at the time of death of his wife, he did not even go to the grave of her because there was a monster presented on the graveyard.
In the graveyard, you will have to battle with a total of three Ventimantises. All these Ventimantises are tough and can easily poison your total party. Keep your healings and antidotes ready with magic. If you use ice magic on the enemy, it will affect them and will be beneficial for you. After killing those monsters with your magic, the old man will reward you with studded bracer.
Another quest mission is missing children. In this quest, you need to talk with Ms. Folia at Sector 5 Center District and then go back to the location where you first found the Oates. After that, you will battle with a total of two phantoms. Both of these phantoms can be beaten through the fire magic. Then kids will reward you a special and valuable time material.
I am a self-professed security expert and has been making the people aware of the security threats. My passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. More about me : mcafee.com/activate | mcafee.com/activate
Computers Articles1. Peoplesoft Self-service Applications: Security Best Practices
Author: Abdul Saleem
2. Difference Between Ios And Android Testing
Author: kirankumar paita
3. Regain Control Over Your Digital Privacy With Maiar
Author: Alexis Norris
4. Top 10 Mobile App Development Companies In Doha, Qatar - 2020
5. 3 Factors To Select The Right Server Rack For You
Author: Bishal Sharma
6. Automate Ftp Workflows To Streamline File Transfers At Scale
Author: Vladimir Davidenko
7. Types Of Grocery Delivery Application Development Company In India
Author: Omega Softwares
8. Want To Delete A User On Mac? Here’s How To Do It.
Author: Jack thomson
9. These Are The Best Macbook Pro Cases You Can Find
Author: Mia Watson
10. Red Dead Online: Where To Find The Legendary Chalk Horn Ram
Author: Mia Watson
11. Research Reveals How To Increase Your Workplace Performance With Remote Working
Author: tony richard
12. Credence Security Partners With Zerofox To Protect Organizations' Digital Estates
Author: Vernon Saldanha
13. Diagnose, Repair, And Optimize Your Pc With System Mechanic Trial
Author: Harold Jackson
14. Easy Guide To Fix Common Issues On Google Hangouts
Author: Mia Watson
15. How To Solve The Error Code 14 On Disney Plus
Author: Angel Smith