ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Solved: Spin_lock_already_owned Bsod Error On Windows 10
The SPIN_LOCK_ALREADY_OWNED error message might make an appearance on your PC, and then the device might reboot constantly. It is the pretty worst error ever seen on the Windows 10 operating system, and it mostly happens due to the software issues. The causes include corrupted drivers, misconfigured settings, Windows system corrupted or missing files, and more. If you are also facing the same error message, then we have got your back, so don’t worry and read this complete guide to fix the ongoing issues.
Solution 1: Turn Off Automatic Restart
By following the below-given steps, you can easily troubleshoot the SPIN_LOCK_ALREADY_OWNED error message on your Windows 10 installed computer:
1. Head to your Desktop screen.
2. Locate the This PC icon and then right-click it.
3. Choose the Properties option.
4. On the new screen that appears, head to Advanced system settings using the left menu.
5. In the System Properties window, head to Advanced.
6. Scroll downwards and then tap on the Settings located under the Startup and Recovery option.
7. Head to System failure and turn of the feature saying Automatically restart.
8. Then make a press on the OK option to make changes.
Solution 2: Get into the Safe Mode
The safe mode is indeed helpful in solving the SPIN_LOCK_ALREADY_OWNED error code on the Windows enabled computers, especially the Windows 10 ones. Here ‘s how to enable Safe mode in Windows 10:
1. Press the Start + I keys on your keyboard to trigger the Settings window on your PC screen.
2. Then head to the option saying Update &Security.
3. In the Advanced Settings window, head to Recovery using the left menu.
4. Head to Advanced startup and then make a tap on Restart now.
5. Now make your way to Troubleshoot using the Startup Screen.
6. To continue. head to Advanced Options and go to Startup Settings.
7. Get to the Restart button.
8. During the restart process, make sure to turn on the Safe Mode via hitting the F4 key on your keyboard.
Solution 3: Launch the Windows Built-in Troubleshooter
The Windows 10 OS comes up with the inbuilt Troubleshooter tool, which is even capable of solving the BSOD errors on your device. So if you can still manage to get to the startup screen, then follow these steps to solve the SPIN_LOCK_ALREADY_OWNED error:
1. Head to the Start menu.
2. Then make a press on the gear-like button to open the Settings.
3. Now go to Update & Security.
4. Head to Troubleshoot using the left side menu.
5. Now get your eyes to the right side screen and find the Blue Screen option
6. Choose Run the troubleshooter in the Blue screen option.
Solution 4: Deleting the Problematic Windows Files
To solve the SPIN_LOCK_ALREADY_OWNED error, simply delete the bad Windows Updates using the instructions mentioned down here:
1. Hit the Start + I keys altogether on your keyboard to trigger the Settings window on your laptop or desktop.
2. Jump to the Update & Security link.
3. Head to the Windows Update link afterward.
4. Then go to View update history.
5. Make a press on the Uninstall updates icon.
Solution 5: Fix the Faulty Drivers via Device Manager
The Windows Device Manager is a perfect place to solve the issues related to outdated and corrupt computer drivers. It is being noticed that the SPIN_LOCK_ALREADY_OWNED error sometimes appears when there are some issues related to your computer. So make sure to install and update all necessary drivers on your computer:
• Make a press on the Windows key on your keyboard.
• Now, once the Start menu appears, put in the device manager using the keyboard.
• Now, choose the most relevant result.
• Look for the devices that have the yellow exclamation indication.
• Now open that device and expand its drivers.
• Make a Right-click on the driver of that yellow indication device.
• Head to Update driver from the triggered options.
• Follow the On-screen guide to wrap up the driver installation.
• Reboot the device to see the changes.
Solution 6: Via Windows System File Checker
It is a perfect solution for solving the SPIN_LOCK_ALREADY_OWNED error since it will find and fix the problematic system files automatically once it is active. See these steps to use the Windows system file checker to fix the issue:
• Hit Start+ R keys simulational on your keyboard to trigger Run.
• Then put in cmd.
• Press CTRL+ Shift + Enter keys to open Command Prompt as an administrator.
• Then enter sfc /scannow.
• Hi, the Enter key on your keyboard to apply this command and to start the scan.
• The issues will be solved automatically.
• To enjoy our services more visit on: McAfee.com/activate.
Computer Programming Articles1. How To Find An Easy To Use Web Page Editor
Author: Ross Carter
2. Software Services And Solutions By Giit Solutions
Author: Anil Garg
3. 10 Best Web Development Companies In New York
Author: Nazar Kvartalnyi
4. 10 Best Web Development Companies In New Jersey
Author: Nazar Kvartalnyi
5. 10 Best Web Development Companies In Washington Dc
Author: Nazar Kvartalnyi
6. Learn Stateful And Stateless Components In Reactjs
7. Fix Wordpress Issues Is Now At Your Fingertips
Author: Instant WordPress Help
8. Get Support For Hp Printer Assistant & Resolve Issues Instantly
9. Learninbox Theorems And Proofs
10. How Do Online Poker Websites Earn Money?
11. Take Your Makeup And Beauty Brand Online: Launch An E-commerce Store Today
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
12. Comparison Between Windows 7 And Windows 10 Os
Author: Elisa Wilson
13. Download & Install Norton In Your Computer
14. Drawbacks Of Using Clone Scripts
Author: Maulik Shah
15. Find The Best Technology Stack For Mobile App Development - Flutter Vs React Native
Author: Sahrukh Hasan