ALL >> Business >> View Article
Automatic Donations Easily Expand Corporate Giving To Disabled Veterans Charities
(1888 PressRelease) Recurring corporate contributions can deepen commitment to worthy causes.
REDLANDS, Calif. - It is quite common for employees to set up automatic donations from their paycheck to a charity of their choice. Corporations can also schedule regular monthly donations to deepen their commitment to worthy causes. Disabled Veterans Charities, a 501(c)(3) organization that funds Southern California resources who provide services and support to at-risk veterans and their families, with an emphasis on eliminating homelessness, allows companies to do just that.
With automatic donations, giving is effortless. Companies don’t have to worry about remembering to write and send a check, a task that can quickly fall to the bottom of the pile of “must-dos,” and can further their support to a charity by:
• Providing much-needed funds year-round rather than just at the most common times for giving like the holidays, thus affording charities more predictability to effectively plan how to use the funds to carry out their missions
• Reducing charities’ administrative costs by cutting down on ...
... the time and effort needed to process donations, which allows them to earmark more towards helping others
Disabled Veterans Charities, which funds vetted area programs that provide much-needed assistance to at-risk veterans, such as transitional and permanent housing, mental health counseling, career support, and help for survivors, relies heavily on corporate donations to further its mission.
“Monthly giving is simple for companies, yet can have a big impact on Disabled Veterans Charities and those we serve,” said Disabled Veterans Charities General Manager Jo Anne Rodriguez. “With regular support, we can do more to help local at-risk vets and their families all year round, which in turn, enhances our ability to improve their lives.”
To learn more about setting up automatic donations to Disabled Veterans Charities, visit dvcstores.com, call 800-435-7328 or email dvc.california ( @ ) verizon dot net dot To make a donation, you can give directly on the organization’s website through the PayPal link dot
About Disabled Veterans Charities
Established in 1968, Disabled Veterans Charities (DVC) has a long history of supporting Southern California veterans from all branches of the armed forces and their families by funding local nonprofit programs. Through grants to deserving area programs, DVC helps at-risk veterans and their dependents access the services, resources and support they need to face the challenges of homelessness and improve their lives.
Business Articles1. Car And Bike Accessories
Author: helmetdon don
2. Jute Yarn: A Comprehensive Guide To Help You With Everything About It
3. Global Nanofiltration Membrane Market
4. Global Water Desalination Equipment Market
5. Acer Chromebook Spin 514 Review
Author: Ella johnson
6. Reasons Why You Need To Consider Buying Robotic Pool Cleaner
Author: Poolbay Asad
7. Wireless Fire Detection Market Evolving Opportunities With Innovative Ideas By Key Players |2019-2026
8. Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market Facts, Figures And Analytical Insights During Forecast Period 2020 To 2027
9. Submarine Cable System Market Growth At A Cagr Of 12.30% In The Forecast Period Of 2021 To 2028
10. Solid State Drive Market Share, Industry Trends, Size, Revenue, Demand, Growth Analysis, Top Leaders: Samsung; Intel Corporation; Western Digital Corp
11. Service Robotics Market Size, Share, Growth, Potential Revenue And Key Drivers Analysis Research Report By 2026
12. A Closer Look At Tesla Wall Charger
Author: Sam Korkees
13. Self-checkout Systems Market Growth, Market Potential, End-user, Key Manufacturers, Competitive Analysis, Revenue Market And Forecast To 2026
14. Booming Growth In Riflescope Market Analysis And Forecast To 2028| Bushnell, Leupold & Stevens, Inc., Burris Company, Nikon Inc., Schmidt & Bender Gmb
15. Things You Should Know About Jaguar Car Charger
Author: Sam Korkees