ALL >> Sports >> View Article
Victor Thruster K Falcon Badminton Racket: An Honest Review
Falcon is known to be a ruthless bird of prey. With dominant hunting skills and a precise sense of direction, falcons can swoop down on the prey and catch it at once. With the Thruster K Falcon badminton racket, Victor Sport has tried to embody the unique characteristics of the bird: strength, endurance and vision. Launched in Asian markets in 2017 and European markets in 2018, the head-heavy racket quickly became a popular choice for badminton professionals across the globe. World no. 2 Women’s Singles player, Taiwanese Tai Tzu Ying, considered the Victor TK-F racket as a personal favorite.
The Victor Thruster F racket may be a widely popular and successful model, but is it worth your time and money? Read the honest review and make a well-informed decision.
Beginning with the obvious, let’s focus on the racket specifications as mentioned on the official Victor Sport website.
Shaft: High Resilience Modulus Graphite + PYROFIL + 6.4 SHAFT
Frame: High Resilience Modulus Graphite + PYROFIL + HARD CORED TECHNOLOGY
Weight / Grip Size: 3U / G5, 4U / G5, G6 and 5U / G5, G6
String tension: Up to 32lbs (3U), 30lbs (4U), 28lbs (5U)
Color: Matte black finish with stylish decals in blue, gold and red.
Innovative Technology makes Thruster K Falcon a Better Racket
a. Tri-Formation: Innovative Frame Design
Victor has created an innovative frame design that includes the benefits of three types of frames namely: Aerodynamic, Power Box and Sword. Features of Aerodynamic and Power Box frames enable smooth swing and improve anti-torsion performance. The Sword part of the frame gives it an accelerated swing. This ensures that the head-heavy racket doesn’t lag in terms of response and allows you to play faster shots as well.
b. Pyrofil: High Performance Material
Made in Japan, Pyrofil is an extremely efficient carbon material. It promises excellent shock absorption and better racket handling. It allows the racket to be powerful and steady. It means you get to enjoy firm hitting every single time.
c. Anti-Torsion System: Resilience is the Key
Victor Sport has worked hard on the shaft with the Anti-Torsion System. The 6.4mm shaft, made with an innovative layer design and resilient materials, allows the racket to retain its shape. The technology makes the racket highly durable.
d. Hard Cored Technology: Maximum Shock Absorption Guaranteed
The technology is inspired by military helicopters. It includes a multi-layer structure made from high-quality carbon materials. Hard Cored Technology, in the racket frame, promises superior shock absorption and better racket handling.
Victor TK-F Badminton Racket: Specialties
1. With weight distribution towards the T-piece, the racket has a unique feel, unlike other power rackets.
2. The racket face is 4% larger than conventional rackets to create a bigger sweet spot.
3. When compared to others, Thruster K Falcon badminton racket offers a 20% increase in attack performance.
4. The racket is made more durable by enhancing the structural strength by 6.7%.
For better precision, anti-torsion performance is increased by 15.7%.
Let’s Review the Performance on the Court
1. Clear Shots: Aiming for the opponent’s back court? The defensive clear shot was easy with the Thruster Falcon badminton racket.
2. Flat Drives: While playing this counter-attack shot towards the competitor’s body, you will realize that the racket packs enough punch. It is easy to maneuver.
3. Drop Shots: Playing drop shots with the racket is easy once you get used to the handling.
4. Smashes: To be honest, this racket creates a decent amount of power while hitting smashes. They may not be lethal but they are not bad either.
5. Net Shots: Decent performance. You will be able to enjoy extra speed and precision at the same time.
6. Slice Shots: The racket feels very light in the hands and doesn’t tire your arms. The slice shots are easy to handle.
In a nutshell…
The Victor Thruster Falcon badminton racket is a good racket with incredible power and speed. Unlike other head-heavy rackets that weigh you down, this racket is made for long rallies. While playing with this racket, you will not feel any signs of fatigue. Just like the falcon bird, this racket is fast and powerful at the same time.
Ready to buy 100% original Victor Thruster Falcon badminton racket? Whether it is the Victor Thruster Falcon racket or the Victor Thruster F Claw racket, find all the badminton rackets from the Victor Thruster K series online.
Turning passion into profession! Growing up, sports have always been a big part of my life. And, I feel grateful to be working with a world-class badminton equipment authorized distributor that is making sure that people are getting off the couch and on the court. At Nydhi.com, we constantly strive to improve your game and take you to the next level with quality badminton equipment.
Sports Articles1. Invest In Bafang Mid Drive Motor Bike Today!
Author: Larry Bushart
2. The Promising Future Of Fantasy Cricket Apps In The Market
Author: Robbie Royce
3. Enjoy Fishing During This Weekend
Author: Rogers Stevens
4. Play Interactive Quiz Contests And Win Real Money, Both At Kwizzy!
Author: Pinky park
5. Take Part In Spectacular Quarantine Quizzes At Kwizzy!
Author: Pinky park
6. Get Slow Pitch Softball Bats For Sale At Hb Sports
Author: Chris Bastien
7. Compression T-shirts- Your Perfect Athletic Companion
Author: Jennifer Quinn
8. Which Are The Major Aspect You Need To Know About Knee Sleeves For Runners
Author: Jennifer Quinn
9. The Explosive Growth Of Fantasy Esports In The Market
10. Reboot Your Game With Fantasy Football
Author: Sam Klein
11. An In-depth Analysis Of The Types Of Online Sports Betting
12. Explore A Horseback Riding Holiday For A Different Experience!
13. Choosing A Horseback Riding Camp
14. Sports Magazine In India
15. Why Portugal Is Famous For Water Surfing
Author: Marco Pere